Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

So, who’s going to get a game worn/issued/customized jersey with the players name underneath the number instead of over it.
Seems like that’s how they’re doing it if the players don’t choose to have a social justice message
At first I thought it was an equipment error :rofl:

It doesn't look half bad
lebron.png

It mostly just looks weird if you see people standing next to each other with the different orientations since it moves the number too.

New pickup: 1995-1996 Grant Hill Detroit Pistons alternate game issued jersey, size 48 + 4 inches. Pretty hard to come by, these seem to be rarer than the rookie alternate. This was a one year style (the previous year they used screened on numbers and lettering).

Detroit5.jpeg
Detroit6.jpeg

Has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation if you copped from the Lakers Store restock? I ordered a Bron on the 31st plus 2 KB patches. Patches shipped next day and my jersey order still says "unfulfilled". I know there are delays but coming up on 5 full business days...

Has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation if you copped from the Lakers Store restock? I ordered a Bron on the 31st plus 2 KB patches. Patches shipped next day and my jersey order still says "unfulfilled". I know there are delays but coming up on 5 full business days...
Yes should be here today and I live in Houston...

A white lebron authentic

Mine shipped out earlier in the week, should be here Monday.

Perhaps not as hard to find but a personal grail for me regardless of the many inaccuracies. I’ve had so many variations of this style but this one takes the cake with the material and fit.

Word on all of that. Mesh is sooooo nice on those. I wouldn't mind having one back in my collection again.

Thoughts on pricing gold vs red, white, blue nba logo? Recommedations appreciated. Ebay fees are the worst 🤢 🤮

Back
Top Bottom