Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

The key with MeiGray is to wait for their sales.
You can find some really good deals.
Yup. You can usually wait until next season for 25% off, or 3 seasons for 50% off.

No use now, as the sale ended on December 20th, but here were the details...
2007-2008, 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11, and 2011-12 NBA & MGG PROGRAM TEAMS (nbagameworn.com)
• Take 25% off any jersey in stock from 2011-12.
• Take 35% off any jersey in stock from 2010-11.
• Take 50% off any jersey in stock from 2007-08, 2008-09 and 2009-10.

2005-06 AND 2006-2007 NBA & MGG HARDWOOD CLASSICS (nbagameworn.com)
• Take 50% off any jersey in stock.

^^^
How often do they have those sales?
That's their annual Holiday sale. (Ran from Nov. 15 - Dec. 20 this year)

They also have a Summer sale. (July 14 - Aug. 1 earlier this year) Not as good deals, though...
2007-2008, 2008-09, 2009-10, AND 2010-11 NBA & MGG PROGRAM TEAMS (nbagameworn.com)
• Take 50% off any jersey in stock from 2007-08.
• Take 35% off any jersey in stock from 2008-09.
• Take 20% off any jersey in stock from 2009-10 and 2010-11.
• Take 10% off any GAME-ISSUED JERSEY.

Anyone ever try returning or exchanging any rev30's to nbastore.com? My girl got me a wizards jersey for Xmas in a L but its so long, thinking I'd be better off with a M. I checked nbastore and it says all sales final on customized jerseys. Would mine be considered custom, being its a John Wall? Gonna try contacting them and see what can be done. Am I SOL? Can these rev30s be tailored?

Anyone ever try returning or exchanging any rev30's to nbastore.com? My girl got me a wizards jersey for Xmas in a L but its so long, thinking I'd be better off with a M. I checked nbastore and it says all sales final on customized jerseys. Would mine be considered custom, being its a John Wall? Gonna try contacting them and see what can be done. Am I SOL? Can these rev30s be tailored?

sorry to break it to you but even a Medium will be too long :lol: they are all pretty much same length and LONG AS HELL!.

yes you should get it tailored

Today I've received Iverson Sixers Champion Authentic but not sure if it's fake?
eyes.gif
Material is as it should be (shinny), stitching is made perfectly, colors are good. But the Champion tag looks fishy. Or at least I think so?

There's no letter "A" in the word "Athletes". Has Champion used to produce jerseys with a tag like that? Or it's just another fake?
frown.gif

The jersey itself really looks too good for the fake. I've also seen some other Champion authentics with the tag like this one and they all look very good. Can't point any other detail to say the are fakes.
eyes.gif

Unfortunately, the size tag was not well visible on the jersey auction page. I asked the seller for the extra photos, but he told me all his items are exactly like what it says in description (he has 100% feedback for the large number of transactions). So I'll have material to get my money back...
Can someone help me with this issue please?

I have to send a complaint to the seller asap.

Last edited:
Are the authentic Xmas day jerseys for sale anywhere? Particularly the Heat jerseys...

Where is the cheapest place to get an Authentic LeBron jersey right now?

Are the authentic Xmas day jerseys for sale anywhere? Particularly the Heat jerseys...

Where is the cheapest place to get an Authentic LeBron jersey right now?
Xmas authentic not for sale. Regular authentics are cheapest at nbastore.com and going through the 15 percent off email sign up link which you can use multiple times. 

Keep an eye on eBay, I wouldn't be surprised if a blank will or already has popped up..

did the authentic Nike McGrady with the stars come in Blue with black stars?

not sure which one you are talking about, cause i dont remember nike making any tracy mcgrady authentic, other than the raptors authentic.. but the tmac stars jersey all had blue stars, but was made by reebok or champion

did the authentic Nike McGrady with the stars come in Blue with black stars?
not sure which one you are talking about, cause i dont remember nike making any tracy mcgrady authentic, other than the raptors authentic.. but the tmac stars jersey all had blue stars, but was made by reebok or champion
champion had da better version cuz reebok messed up da shoulders.

I'm looking at taking an old Amar'e Knicks jersey I have and turning it into a Melo. Can anyone tell me where to send it to and an estimate?

Also, are they going to do the correct bold letters and numbers?

Back
Top Bottom