Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

:rolleyes
dont understand but ok, go buy any rev 30 authentic from NBA.com and every single one arrives with the non mesh numbers...

i never bought a jersey from NBA.com before. i think the prices are too high even with discount. i did contradict that thinking though when i bought the miami heat all white uniform from miami heat store.. i think it was you who put me on to them having that for sale. the lebron jersey had the same mesh as any boxed limited jersey i bought including a game worn rev 30 i own. so the individual stores sell better quality that the nba store?

:rolleyes
dont understand but ok, go buy any rev 30 authentic from NBA.com and every single one arrives with the non mesh numbers...

i never bought a jersey from NBA.com before. i think the prices are too high even with discount. i did contradict that thinking though when i bought the miami heat all white uniform from miami heat store.. i think it was you who put me on to them having that for sale. the lebron jersey had the same mesh as any boxed limited jersey i bought including a game worn rev 30 i own. so the individual stores sell better quality that the nba store?

Yes some, not all team stores have them customized the same as the game jerseys.

Yes some, not all team stores have them customized the same as the game jerseys.

ah i see. i learned a lot from this thread. maybe I've been a little lucky too because i never received a non mesh number jersey. i guess if i did i would have thought the seller fooled me. I'll never buy a jersey on NBA store for those prices if they can not offer exactly what the players would be wearing on the court.

Adidas start Revolution 30 jersey in 10-11 season,

it also has wide shoulder, screen printed replica
and Swingman

but has 3 type of authentics

Retail Authentic : only got printed mesh "pattern" but all other quality pretty much the same
boxed limited Authentic : has mesh number, has a box and serial limited number as a gimmick. claim has same size as the player wear but had many discrepancies.
Team issued Procut : nuff said.
but all have 1 similiarity.. all come in pro cuts length :rofl:  

also Game Issued and Game Used/Worn should be added to that list.

Question about the Adidas pre rev 30 era.....are the retail Adidas authentic jerseys and shorts clima-cool material ?.....i got some, and no labels say they are.......

Last edited:
Question about the Adidas pre rev 30 era.....are the retail Adidas authentic jerseys and shorts clima-cool material ?.....i got some, and no labels say they are.......
They are Clima-Lite (heavier material with no holes comparing to the actual Clima-Cool).

its a thick dri-fit like material. plus on the old reebok and adidas they dont have tags that say what the material is except for on the game issued/worn.

i prefer that material over anything specially on the shorts :pimp:

its a thick dri-fit like material. plus on the old reebok and adidas they dont have tags that say what the material is except for on the game issued/worn.
i prefer that material over anything specially on the shorts
pimp.gif
.....yes, the old ones have the look over the new rev 30 ones..............among others i got the 3 bulls shorts.......very nice...........but if you suffer from  sweaty balls, i could see the rev 30 be nicer to wear on a hot day....... 

Last edited:

i prefer that material over anything specially on the shorts :pimp:
.....yes, the old ones have the look over the new rev 30 ones..............among others i got the 3 bulls shorts.......very nice...........but if you suffer from  sweaty balls, i could see the rev 30 be nicer to wear on a hot day....... 

i dont like the shiny material on the old bulls even though i do have the black alternate.

id love to find the rev 30 black bulls shorts for cheap but chances are low.

i dont like the shiny material on the old bulls even though i do have the black alternate.

fullmoon had them on eBay for a limited run, but nothing bigger than large unfortunately :smh:

fullmoon had them on eBay for a limited run, but nothing bigger than large unfortunately :smh:

i think i saw it, i need a large but im 99% sure it went for a lot.

i abuse my shorts since im at the gym all the time so they get used and washed all the time. My old adidas/reeboks are still strong. I got some Black Minny shorts that have gone through 200+ washes and still look good :wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited:
Yes, the satin like material is a matter of taste.......on one hand it´s a bit much, but on the other hand it was what sets real nba shorts apart from replicas and other shorts......you could / can see right away these are the authentics.......these aut. rev 30 look like the $60 ones....exept for the embroidered logos of course 

Last edited:
that dazzle material was only dope on:

denver's old jersey

magic star spangled jersey

da miami heat silky nike dri-fits

I have a question regarding the authentic adidas shorts.

What size would I wear if im a sz 42 in nike/reebok.

Im 5'11, 215lbs and 34 waist.

Large or XLarge?

Large or XLarge?

i'd go for an XL.

i've seen the adidas authentic shorts and they are expensive, almost better to go on ebay and buy and game used/issued pair for the same price!

Large or XLarge?

id say XL or XXL

think the rev 30 fit rather big but im not sure, i have 3 pairs in a XL and they are huge so i havent even wore them. Trying to get some in a L

But D-rose wears 3XL in shorts and he is only 6´3.....191 cm...........and they don´t go below his knees, right ?

i dont tie my shorts, they would fit if i tied them pretty tight but the length on them is pretty long and baggy.

im just gonna buy some in a large on ebay, hopefuly they go cheap and none of you bid on the ones i want.

i need to just sell a few of my older material shorts, they are better but i dont wear my pistons or raptors.

Back
Top Bottom