Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Anyone know what this is worth? It's number 42/369, unlike the other ones that were released (has gold swoosh and stuff on the inside) and mass produced. Tag says $300 but not sure these days, can't find another numbered one just the regular white/gold

*sorry for the big pics*

And then a legit check/price check on this champion jersey

What other jersey forums do you guys frequent? I was a member on jerseycentral.org for awhile then it got shut down.

dont think those gold jerseys are worth much, they are ugly as hell. I used to see them on ebay awhile back and i know none went anywhere even close to 300. wish i paid attention more for exact price. Might as well just list it on ebay and see what it goes for.

its only worth what someones willing to pay for it.

Jordan champion is legit

HWC Schedule as of now:

Hardwood Classics Game Schedule:

Wednesday, Jan. 30: Los Angeles Lakers at Phoenix Suns (ESPN)
Friday, Feb. 1: Miami Heat at Indiana Pacers (ESPN)
Friday, Feb. 8: Los Angeles Clippers at Miami Heat (ESPN)
Saturday, Feb. 9: Utah Jazz at Sacramento Kings (NBA TV)
Thursday, Feb. 14: Miami Heat at Oklahoma City Thunder (TNT)
Wednesday, Feb. 20: Atlanta Hawks at Miami Heat (ESPN)
Thursday, Feb. 21: Miami Heat at Chicago Bulls (TNT)
Saturday, March 3: Chicago Bulls at Indiana Pacers (ESPN)
Sunday, March 10: Chicago Bulls at LA Lakers (ABC)
Saturday, March 30: Indiana Pacers at Phoenix Suns (NBA TV)

dont think those gold jerseys are worth much, they are ugly as hell. I used to see them on ebay awhile back and i know none went anywhere even close to 300. wish i paid attention more for exact price. Might as well just list it on ebay and see what it goes for.

its only worth what someones willing to pay for it.

Jordan champion is legit

Thank you sir, I only paid $80 for it (would never drop $300 on it lol), any idea for the jorday jersey price wise?

Last edited:
Also, from the JC FB group:

The Bucks will sport the hunter green, purple, and silver hardwood classic jerseys 10 times throughout February and March.

Feb. 1 at Knicks
Feb. 2 vs Magic
Feb. 5 at Nuggets
Feb. 9 vs Pistons
Feb. 23 vs Hawks
March 2 vs Raptors
March 17 vs Magic
March 20 at Hawks
March 22 vs Pacers
March 30 vs Thunder

And here's the NEW JerseyCentral, just in case somebody hasn't seen it yet.

http://jersey-central.org/index.php

It's pretty dead :lol:

Enjoyed watching the Bucks wearing their throwbacks for the Knicks game

Swingman jerseys run ridiculous big

Both jersey forums are dead but I like the layout better for ProJerseyTalk

Being a Pacers fan I love seeing them break the pinstripes out. But I got to admit those Bucks and Suns jerseys are two of my all time favorites. Refuse to buy Adidas jerseys though.

Last edited:
Man, when are they gonna come out with a Warriors throwback? from like early 90's era?

the Webber rookie/ Run TMC unis.....

Since there's a lot of questions being asked about new Swingman sizes, here's a very helpful video with people of different height/wieght trying various sizes...

For the ultra skinny dudes, does a youth XL Swingman fit like a size 36 in older style champion and nike authentic jerseys? I noticed the numbers are a little smaller on them but the quality looks the same. 

anyone of you guys pick up those '94 team usa jersey's on the bay? they looked like legit pro cuts. i missed out on the KJ, drinkin black label last night, i lost all sense of time at happy hour.

anyone of you guys pick up those '94 team usa jersey's on the bay? they looked like legit pro cuts. i missed out on the KJ, drinkin black label last night, i lost all sense of time at happy hour.

I got a larry Johnson and a mourning as well. The material was nice and thick, very well constructed. What I would complain about tho is the name Johnson was starting to crack on a couple letters if I recall correctly. Since they were so old, I knew there was a possibility of this going in. I got the matching shorts as well when masauctions had them up. I'm going to try and post pics of the uniforms later. The shorts are out standing IMO. I wish I had the coin to afford a Jordan Pippen or Barkley, but I'm a big fan of the players I got, and they are the same style.

Last edited:
So bogus they won't make authentics of the 12/13 throwbacks

I'd cop that Sixers at full price right away

Back
Top Bottom