Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

My latest pickup, my grail of Jerseys a 1998 home authentic Jordan jersey. Thanks to my boy JL aka xxmutomboxx for selling me this jersey for a sick price,

i just put the official finals patch on my 97-98 road jordan jersey...

I got the patch from ebay seller thesofasurfer. Out of all the finals patches he was the ONLY seller with the real deal. He had a few of them. The fakes are bigger and they have the year which is a dead giveaway.

Where did you buy the patch from or any legit patches for jerseys for that matter ? If you dont mind me asking.

The larger Finals patches with the year on them aren't fake, they're just meant for commemorative/collecting purposes. The NBA makes a ton of patches that are never used on court apparel. The Patch Collection is as legit as they come, and is probably the best source for patches across all major sports.

Last edited:
The larger Finals patches with the year on them aren't fake, they're just meant for commemorative/collecting purposes. The NBA makes a ton of patches that are never used on court apparel. The Patch Collection is as legit as they come, and is probably the best source for patches across all major sports.
I wasnt trying to imply his patches were fake. I just wanted to know where he got the patch from as I would love to do the same to a Jordan Jersey that I have. I would have never thought about adding a patch to a jersey because i didnt know they were available for purchase. Charm how difficult was it to add the patch on ? And how did you know exactly where to put it. Or did you bring to a sports memorabilia shop of some sort to have it added. Thanks for your response.

Will have to check out ebay seller sofasurfer

Last edited:
there's a jordan 45 procut up there right now
glasses.gif

I wasnt trying to imply his patches were fake. I just wanted to know where he got the patch from as I would love to do the same to a Jordan Jersey that I have. I would have never thought about adding a patch to a jersey because i didnt know they were available for purchase. Charm how difficult was it to add the patch on ? And how did you know exactly where to put it. Or did you bring to a sports memorabilia shop of some sort to have it added. Thanks for your response.

Will have to check out ebay seller sofasurfer
My response wasn't to you, it was to:
I got the patch from ebay seller thesofasurfer. Out of all the finals patches he was the ONLY seller with the real deal. He had a few of them. The fakes are bigger and they have the year which is a dead giveaway.

there's a jordan 45 procut up there right now 8)

that auction is suspect to me because he just sold that for 350 and the buyer left a neg saying he didn't want to sell it. now he has it up there for 1 hour and has a bid for 750. the pics make it look bad too.

can anyone tell me what the going rate is on this jersey? i have seen them on ebay for close to or over $800, but i don't know where else to look to get one cheaper. its sort of a grail jersey to me. this one is unsigned and not listed as worn or anything like that. thanks.
get da nike authentic verison they retroed before they lost da NBA license..those tend to be a lil less expensive.

%24T2eC16dHJG%21E9nm3rIO7BRHFrpqQ+g%7E%7E60_12.JPG

%24%28KGrHqF,%21pEFEWCi+K,RBRHFru1ssg%7E%7E60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jor...pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&hash=item257ad852f5

this one is basically going for a steal at a buy it now for 150.

BTW its fake, because of the misspelling plus the inside of the jersey is supposed to be white.

Last edited:
BTW its fake, because of the misspelling plus the inside of the jersey is supposed to be white.
you're right, i just checked mine and its white, and it doesn't have NT lol.

but to da person who asked, you catch my drift..get a REAL nike authentic, its cheaper.

that's a great looking fake. the jordan champion pro cuts are very expensive, that jersey will sell for at least $800. they are great quality though.

I just saw that NBAstore.com are offering 15% off all orders of Bulls gear due to MJ's 50th.

Surely this must extend to his M&N jerseys?!

I know in the past when discount codes have been offered his M&N jerseys have always been exempt.

Sure enough I just did a trial run of adding a 97-98 road M&N to my cart and using the code JORDAN15 and it refreshes and says "status: not applied"! :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom