Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Hi guys me again can I please get a legit check on my penny hardaway black pinstripe swingman I bought today. Thanks kindly
[/IMG]

The Penny's fake,should have the Adidas logo on the upper right shoulder and jocktag.
i saw it looks real, but da seller is being disingenuous by not tellng you he removed da Adidas logo from

other side (looks better like that though)

The Penny's fake,should have the Adidas logo on the upper right shoulder and jocktag.

wrong. its legit..
some Adidas HWC swingman dont have adidas logo on shoulder and a size jogtag.
the cut is too good to be fake

just for example the latestadidas hwc larry bird jersey also like that
http://store.nba.com/product/index....36125.1421533.2806546.2804232&clickid=prod_cs
I know the Bird and the Dr.J don't have the adidas logo but why this jersey is missing the adidas jocktag though.

Last edited:

wrong. its legit..
some Adidas HWC swingman dont have adidas logo on shoulder and a size jogtag.
the cut is too good to be fake

just for example the latestadidas hwc larry bird jersey also like that
http://store.nba.com/product/index....36125.1421533.2806546.2804232&clickid=prod_cs
I know the Bird and the Dr.J don't have the adidas logo but why this jersey is missing the adidas jocktag though.
adidas probably wised up knowing that people hate da logo there....

penny jersey looks legit to me!

maybe that's how adidas will make newest retro swingmans, without logo and without jogtag. I saw few on nba.com and ebay, they looks the same (bird, erving, shaq is even without nba logo...) but it's still no real photos:frown:

but penny looks good. even #1 looks better than in the same m&n.

so bad it's only swingman. why adidas stoped making authentic retro jerseys? hate swingmans...

Thx for the info. Haven't bought a jersey in years and i want to start collecting again. I thought I could go through eBay but I guess there's nothing but fakes. Any suggestions on a good place to get authentics?

the penny hardaway hmc jersey is the asian version, adidas sell it at some asain countries like taiwan,china etc...   dont know why the did that, the new hwc they sell at asia just looks terrible, no wonder lots of asian people want to buy the american version of jerseys... its hard to get some new hwc jerseys nowadays
mean.gif

it was a first release, either they did it on accident or something happened because every other jersey has the logo :lol:

Back
Top Bottom