Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by blahzee

1986-89
200 $

He can get substantially more than $200 for that.  If some is offering that up for that kind of money - snatch it up with the quickness.

Can anyone tell me if this jersey is legit..?

swy5xi.jpg

Sold a lot of authentics a year or two ago, but I plan on keepin these forever. Also got a white Eagles McNabb thats not pictured.

33e25ad.jpg

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I've been trying to find a Sixers Iverson in my size (40).....hard as hell

My black one got stolen out of my gym locker in high school. Haven't been able to replace it since smh

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Jordan is fake and im pretty sure the Kobe is fake as well.

I agree with you on the Jordan definitley fake... first of all the jocktag is too up high and in the middle... second of all its suppose to be an authentic and it still has the champion logo at the top. it shouldnt have the champion logo... and the Kobe is probably legit tho because its only a swingman and usually they dont bother faking swingmans 

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

yo, can i get some help on the Jordan Jersey up there???

your boy either lyin to you to get you to get one or just dont know @%$$ about jerseys cuz that is one $%#!%+ uglyass fake!!

Figure I'll add some heat to this thread...

BNWT Authentic Mitchell and Ness Shawn Kemp Sonics size 48...

you cant really see the jocktag but trust me its legit
happy.gif

Originally Posted by liljp361

... second of all its suppose to be an authentic and it still has the champion logo at the top. it shouldnt have the champion logo... 

It looks suspect, but for the record...

e7jsiv.jpg

brand logos are allowed on FIBA game jerseys, therefore they're on retail authentics as well.

Originally Posted by el producto79

... second of all its suppose to be an authentic and it still has the champion logo at the top. it shouldnt have the champion logo... 

It looks suspect, but for the record...

e7jsiv.jpg

brand logos are allowed on FIBA game jerseys, therefore they're on retail authentics as well.

your right its still a terrible fake cuz of the placement of the jocktag tho lol

Found this old gem lying around in my closet.
pimp.gif

22z6uu.jpg

9ldhn8.jpg

Man I wish the NBA would make jerseys with the team's name and logo and not just the name
frown.gif

I agree with you on the Jordan definitley fake... first of all the jocktag is too up high and in the middle... second of all its suppose to be an authentic and it still has the champion logo at the top. it shouldnt have the champion logo... and the Kobe is probably legit tho because its only a swingman and usually they dont bother faking swingmans 

they do make fake swingmans, majority of the nba jerseys they make are all fake swingmans since they are easier to fake and cheaper so the profit margins are larger.

they do make fake swingmans, majority of the nba jerseys they make are all fake swingmans since they are easier to fake and cheaper so the profit margins are larger.

true they do make fake swingmans its just in my experience I always see the fake authentics more or less than swingmans. 

true they do make fake swingmans its just in my experience I always see the fake authentics more or less than swingmans. 

look on ebay, if you know how to tell fake swingman from a real then you will see that about 80% of the swingmans on ebay are fake. They barely make fake NBA authentics anymore.

Also to the guy that posted the Tmac Magic jersey, if your asking if its legit then yes it is. They didnt make fakes of those, its real and an older one before they added the +2 to the jerseys.

look on ebay, if you know how to tell fake swingman from a real then you will see that about 80% of the swingmans on ebay are fake. They barely make fake NBA authentics anymore.

Also to the guy that posted the Tmac Magic jersey, if your asking if its legit then yes it is. They didnt make fakes of those, its real and an older one before they added the +2 to the jerseys.

we can agree to disagree on our own levels of knowledge

Back
Top Bottom