Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Idk if anybody has posted this info but some Marshalls have a bunch of different swingman jerseys ranging from 25-40. I saw a Howard(lakers), Durant, Rondo, Wade, Lebron and some other players

Idk if anybody has posted this info but some Marshalls have a bunch of different swingman jerseys ranging from 25-40. I saw a Howard(lakers), Durant, Rondo, Wade, Lebron and some other players
i'd be all over that. the ones around here just have Rose
mean.gif

that was one of those nba store fabrications when nike had da bulls license and they would randomly churn up jordan bulls authentics...
good looking out on the info,It could be just me but im having trouble finding a legit black jordan jersey this is the only one ive been able to find.

after selling lot of high end pro cut jersey, seem doesnt make him understand whats real and whats fake.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/vtg-Michael...pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a2bb5a2cb

he's a legit seller but this.

this is not the first time from that seller. the worst is jersey4thewin who buys up anything at a low price and flips it. people just assume its all authentic since hes selling it. if a seller is actively buying lots of stuff for resale chances are at least a few items are knockoffs.

I need some sizing help

I'm 5'7, 160 pounds 

I wear size medium shirts

I'm looking to buy vintage champion jerseys and was wonder what size you guys recommend

youth large, mens small, mens medium?

I dont want the jersey to fit really loose or really tight

To anybody who has a NIKE Jordan Authentic Home jersey from 97 98,   and a Mitchell and Ness Jordan home jersey for the 98 all star game

What is the difference between the two in terms of sizing, material, or any other differences you notice?

Ive been searching for AGES for a Jordan Nike authentic home 98 jersey in size 40 and i CANNOT find it no matter how deep far and long i look..... I'm almost ready to give up and buy a Mitchell and Ness jordan 98 all star home jersey off NBA.COM despite the ridiculous price.......

Whats the difference between the two jerseys?  Any pros school me on this por favor

i wouldnt compare old nike authentic to mitchell and ness

Nike in terms of look and fit>>>>M&N

im sure someone has both and can post pics

Last edited:
I need some sizing help

I'm 5'7, 160 pounds 

I wear size medium shirts

I'm looking to buy vintage champion jerseys and was wonder what size you guys recommend

youth large, mens small, mens medium?

I dont want the jersey to fit really loose or really tight

48 would be too baggy 44 would be just right.

i wouldnt compare old nike authentic to mitchell and ness

Nike in terms of look and fit>>>>M&N

im sure someone has both and can post pics
its actually a tie or even a slight edge to mitchell and ness.

word to my M&N raptors t-mac being heavy mesh & sublimation then my authentic nike charles oakley raptors jersey.

i mean with me, id go with the OG always.

cant beat it IMO

but since hes having a hard time finding an OG in his size he might as well get the M&N

Hi guys, i want to ask if there is anyone who can help me to get an authentic ny knicks road tyson chandler jersey 2xl? Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom