Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

not too familiar with champion AU jersey so really need legit check here
jWQfYed9ekRnT_e.jpg

ibmVNtQZnWC8eL.JPG

the one that throwing me off the patch beside jog tag, i think it's only exist on game used or pro cut version of champion jersey

No, they are different. The smallest size for Nike is 36. Old period jerseys are much tighter than RBK and ADI prior to R30 in the same size number. Current jerseys are all R30, measured by S,M,L..are tighter but longer

Thanks for the info, brother.

How small are ya to be fittin in size 40 & 36 jerseys...

No way ya weigh more then a 140lbs soakin wet :lol:

:lol: 150lbs here.

not too familiar with champion AU jersey so really need legit check here
jWQfYed9ekRnT_e.jpg

ibmVNtQZnWC8eL.JPG

the one that throwing me off the patch beside jog tag, i think it's only exist on game used or pro cut version of champion jersey

Double tagged era champion, legit.

What would the equivalent to a 90's nike 50( XL ) be today ? M&N or the Adidas authentics

Last edited:
What would the equivalent to a 90's nike 50( XL ) be today ? M&N or the Adidas authentics

A nike 50 is a procut, it would be slimmer then

Older M&N wider then new M&N and about in

In between a L & XL in rev 30 jerseys..in da older

Adidas numbers system that ran larger its as slim as

A 44.

Double tagged era champion, legit.
Do you know what years champion did this? Thanks
1996-1997 season, da year champion lost their exclusive NBA license to all da teams, and starter/nike/puma got headway...

remember though that prior years champion did make double tag authentics HOWEVER it was ONLY exclusive

to procut jerseys, da regular authentics only had da 1 size tag.

Last edited:
1996-1997 season, da year champion lost their exclusive NBA license to all da teams, and starter/nike/puma got headway...

remember though that prior years champion did make double tag authentics HOWEVER it was ONLY exclusive

I would say it was a year later, which 97-98 season. coz in 96-97 champion authentic come in single tag and with golden NBA @50 logo most of them.

dual tag on that malone still made in USA with mesh material, I dont really remember what year when it become made in Korea with shinny material.

eyank use to have a very nise post about this in the old JC.

I would say it was a year later, which 97-98 season. coz in 96-97 champion authentic come in single tag and with golden NBA @50 logo most of them.
dual tag on that malone still made in USA with mesh material, I dont really remember what year when it become made in Korea with shinny material.
My Iverson have the dual tags tho.

naw

chicago-bulls-72-10.jpg

this year was da last year where everything was exclusive champion, like i said da year later which was 1996-1997 was

when da double era champion tags started cuz nike and company also got rights to make NBA teams..

folks remember

bulls_499017.jpg

nike never got to make da pinstripe bulls authentics until da retros, champion was da one who made da OGs, next season

nike took over da license and made da alternates dri-fit.

and been meaning to ask you, since you have current and im assuming older M&N, are da newer sizes SHORTER

then da older runs?
YES!

But i accually like the new cut of M&N jerseys. A sz 48 will fall right on my pants pocket and hang almos t like a shirt. The old M&N jerseys like my 79-80 Magic Johnson has length added to the jersey like a pro-cut so its something I no longer feel comfortable wearing in public.

I understand why M&N made the jerseys long back in the day, because they were replicating Pro-cut jerseys and not retail authentics. But it just is not practical. I feel that they have done a good job of late keeping the jerseys a close replica of a pro style variation, but making it wearable...even though the scale of the wording or numbers is off a little because of this. (see the space between the 4 and 0 on my Kemp)

nike never got to make da pinstripe bulls authentics until da retros, champion was da one who made da OGs, next season

This is correct...but I think the Dri Fit version did not drop until 99 or 2000

The first version on Nike authentics were mesh. And they are awesome.

This is correct...but I think the Dri Fit version did not drop until 99 or 2000

The first version on Nike authentics were mesh. And they are awesome.
nike did make mesh jerseys for da bulls, but da bulls 3rd jersey was NEVER mesh under nike, it was made outta dri-fit when they

used to call it "nike fit"

%24T2eC16NHJGQE9noMZGd5BRLyBLmW6%21%7E%7E60_57.JPG

here's a alonzo jersey as a example of what im talkin about from da 1998-99 season.

bulls dri-fit was "nike fit" da year after da pinstripes were dropped and replace with all black.

and been meaning to ask you, since you have current and im assuming older M&N, are da newer sizes SHORTER

then da older runs?
YES!

But i accually like the new cut of M&N jerseys. A sz 48 will fall right on my pants pocket and hang almos t like a shirt. The old M&N jerseys like my 79-80 Magic Johnson has length added to the jersey like a pro-cut so its something I no longer feel comfortable wearing in public.

I understand why M&N made the jerseys long back in the day, because they were replicating Pro-cut jerseys and not retail authentics. But it just is not practical. I feel that they have done a good job of late keeping the jerseys a close replica of a pro style variation, but making it wearable...even though the scale of the wording or numbers is off a little because of this. (see the space between the 4 and 0 on my Kemp)
i actually prefer da older longer jerseys.

M&N's problem back then was everyone else who made jerseys problem..they were making da jerseys TOO WIDE which made em fit like

blankets,

%24%28KGrHqV,%21k8FEL89TNcHBRcd0ww2CQ%7E%7E60_58.JPG
%24T2eC16F,%21%29sE9swm%28sR6BRcd1Msy3w%7E%7E60_58.JPG

laugh.gif
see what im saying?

but da length was perfect if you actually got your correct size.

this is why i never bought any of da older champion authentics beecause they fit too short, i only buy procuts, or buy

size 56 and slim em to what a size 48 is width wise which is 24" across from armpit to armpit.

nike did make mesh jerseys for da bulls, but da bulls 3rd jersey was NEVER mesh under nike, it was made outta dri-fit when they

here's a alonzo jersey as a example of what im talkin about from da 1998-99 season.

bulls dri-fit was "nike fit" da year after da pinstripes were dropped and replace with all black.
Black bulls mesh alternate. 

Black bulls mesh alternate. 
NEVER seen that jersey in my life
laugh.gif
i stand correct.

must've been da same year as my david robinson jersey cuz its got da "nike team sports" tag on the bottom as well.

Back
Top Bottom