Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

m&n are more of a rip off then the new adidas revo30 authentics...which i think is a rip off too...haha i have an m&n shaq home orlando jersey, but got it when they had that 50% off sale back in the day.  it is a dope jersey though

Originally Posted by mclebron23

Wow, thats interesting. The white orlando throwbacks are real nice. The Shaq m&n jerseys are on their website, but $300 is too much for me. i would do $200. I might just go with a 48 champion if i cant find a 50. They sell for around $150 on ebay so thats not bad.

your best bet is to wait for a M&N sale which happen often.

also Cedric i didnt mention Pro-cuts since they are expensive and harder to come by so if someone is looking for a size bigger than 48 then they should be looking at a M&N.

oK thanks guys . i dont even know why i bought it because i like the red bulls rookie jersey the best. Do you guys know how much a blue or white authentic larry johnson on the hornets jersey is? Theres only a few on ebay and they're 200 too 250 used.

Just to put some things to rest, both those Shaq jerseys are authentic. Both mine were bought at JC Penneys back in they day.
And yes, Champion didn't always make 100% accurate jerseys but they were "authentic" and not fake.

123pfls.jpg

2r427ww.jpg

14v5suh.jpg

Thinking about getting an Adidas Authentic jersey, I copped a 44 in the recent WBC Authentics made by Nike. I'm 5'10" can anyone help me on a size? Should 44 tall be ok or should I go up to 46?

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

Thinking about getting an Adidas Authentic jersey, I copped a 44 in the recent WBC Authentics made by Nike. I'm 5'10" can anyone help me on a size? Should 44 tall be ok or should I go up to 46?

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

I can help. My brothers adidas Adam Morrison jersey is a 44 and iits long on me and im 6 ft. I like wearing my jersey a bit long too.I would get one size smaller than that if i were you.

^^^Good looking, thanks for sharing. I'm thinking about scooping one of those Knicks hardwood classic joints that they wore on Friday. 44 is the smallest size they got, hmm..

Recently just found my old White Lakers #8 Kobe swingman and my MPLS #8 swingman, they're XXL though WAY too big for me

^^^Good looking, thanks for sharing. I'm thinking about scooping one of those Knicks hardwood classic joints that they wore on Friday. 44 is the smallest size they got, hmm..

are you talking about the rev 30 authentic? $250?

Yea, got a giftcard for Mo's over the holidays so I'll be dropping only around $100. Gonna have to scoop it online though if I decide to cop. Any feedback about those jerseys? I know the price is
30t6p3b.gif
but they looked real crisp Friday night.

Yea, got a giftcard for Mo's over the holidays so I'll be dropping only around $100. Gonna have to scoop it online though if I decide to cop. Any feedback about those jerseys? I know the price is
30t6p3b.gif
but they looked real crisp Friday night.

very nice jersey, qualit is good but they fit tight and a bit small.

much smaller than the old adidas authentics trust me. I wear a 40 in adidas and i have a M deron williams authentic in the new ones and it doesnt fit, way too tight.

^^ True, good looking. If I can ask how tall are you and how does it fit compared to that? (no homeowner)

Just trying to get a sense of how disproportionate these joints really are if indeed that's the case, I really want one of these throwback Knick ones but not if it's gonna fit.

Im 6'0 about 200lb but im a skinny guy just got a little gut. I like my jerseys to fit snug but M is way too small. I can easily wear a L or XL in the new jerseys. you should have no problem finding one to fit, they all fit slim.

What size did you wear in swingmans or authentics? i can try and help

im trying to look for a 44 swingman in that knicks throwback jersey preferably stoudemire... anywhere to find it online or in nyc?

Originally Posted by you go boy

im trying to look for a 44 swingman in that knicks throwback jersey preferably stoudemire... anywhere to find it online or in nyc?
Online shops sold out a couple of days ago.

Originally Posted by zyzz

What size did you wear in swingmans or authentics? i can try and help

I've never copped an adidas joint. Only got a Durant Nike authentic jersey from this past summer, size 44, fits perfectly. I've got a couple older champion authentics in a size 44 as well.

Back
Top Bottom