Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

^The front of that jersey is definitely crooked. The team name/number/tagging is crooked and it shouldn't be.

Here is my jersey and it doesn't look like that.

No problem. I got my jersey about 2 years ago. Mitchell might have changed things up since then.

not gonna lie, that thing looks so damn crisp and clean :x :x :x

It was meant for me to get that Kobe in a 40 :lol: very weird, went to place the order for a 44, as im checking out says cannot order exceeds w/e so im like umm what? i go back to the jersey page and scroll back to get a 44 and 40 was back up. accidentally added 2 and it says only 1 is available so i quickly checked out :pimp:

lets hope it ships

It was meant for me to get that Kobe in a 40
laugh.gif
very weird, went to place the order for a 44, as im checking out says cannot order exceeds w/e so im like umm what? i go back to the jersey page and scroll back to get a 44 and 40 was back up. accidentally added 2 and it says only 1 is available so i quickly checked out
pimp.gif

lets hope it ships
Congrats. Knew you was gonna end up coppin. Haha

It was meant for me to get that Kobe in a 40 :lol: very weird, went to place the order for a 44, as im checking out says cannot order exceeds w/e so im like umm what? i go back to the jersey page and scroll back to get a 44 and 40 was back up. accidentally added 2 and it says only 1 is available so i quickly checked out :pimp:

lets hope it ships
Congrats. Knew you was gonna end up coppin. Haha

Yea but its still crazy how the 44 is in stock and it randomly wouldnt let me buy it and 2 seconds later a 40 pops up and only 1 left.

:wow:

I don't really know much about reebok jersey, is this a swingman or authentic and is it legit? I've been looking at it for days now and i just cant figure it out.

lol I bought a Jalen Rose Bulls authentic on eBay...I was looking for one for the longest time. The seller took horrible pictures and his title and description were equally as bad or worse so I won the auction for only $10. Right after I win the auction I literally received 3 messages from the guy. First one said sorry item is no longer available. Second one said in all caps that if I pay he will still not send the item and then the third in caps with exclamation points that it was still no longer available and he will keep my money if I pay. They really need to weed out the idiots on there
mean.gif

How many of yous still have jerseys that go down to the knees that you cant wear? Lmao. I got a whole bunch from the early 2000's. Size 56's and 60's.

How many of yous still have jerseys that go down to the knees that you cant wear? Lmao. I got a whole bunch from the early 2000's. Size 56's and 60's.

Nah, back then all mine were a L or XL. I copped some Barry Sanders college jerseys back then for $20 that were a 52 and 56. Way too big, never wore them.

I have a few size 56 jerseys. I'm not getting rid of them either. The length is fine, but the width is way too big.

I'm going to chalk that up due to age and the era.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom