Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

haha sweet, thanks for your help boys! no one down here in NZ really knows their **** about jerseys

Last edited:
@zyzz

not sure why it says delivered, but what i do know is everytime i've copped off the M&N site, u always have to sign for the package. from my experience they don't just leave the package without a sig. that said, u should be ok like others have said. should be just an error in the system or something? u should be getting it soon i would suspect.

@zyzz

not sure why it says delivered, but what i do know is everytime i've copped off the M&N site, u always have to sign for the package. from my experience they don't just leave the package without a sig. that said, u should be ok like others have said. should be just an error in the system or something? u should be getting it soon i would suspect.

well on the website when you order it has the option to get signature or not. i opted not to since i didnt know when exactly they would deliver and ive had more expensive items left on the porch without a problem but like i said ive rarely gotten packages/items through fedex.

still nothing as of 12pm EST

I know this doesnt help you now Zyzz but I always have my fedex packages dropped of at the nearest fedex/kinko shop to my home. That way i can pick it up at my leisure and you have to sign for it at the fedex/kinko location whether it was sig confirmation or not. No chance i was gonna let that big order of jerseys get left at my front door.

Anyone know how the 2010-2013 finals patch is attached to the authentics?

I just picked up a Dirk revolution 30 blue road authenitc (jersey they won it in) and I want to add the finals patch to it. Dont know if the patch was sown directly on top of the material or sown into it.

Hope this question makes sense.

Last edited:

I just picked up a Dirk revolution 30 blue road authenitc (jersey they won it in) and I want to add the finals patch to it. Dont know if the patch was sown directly on top of the material or sown into it.

Aye you're asking if the finals patch was attached directly on top of the nba logo or the nba logo removed first then the finals patch attached. Stitched or heat pressed as well. My questions too. My finals patch is still sitting in its packaging because I don't know the proper way they did it.

Last edited:

Aye you're asking if the finals patch was attached directly on top of the nba logo or the nba logo removed first then the finals patch attached. Stitched or heat pressed as well. My questions too. My finals patch is still sitting in its packaging because I don't know the proper way they did it.

Exactly. I was hoping someone in here might have some insight to it. :nerd:

Can someone give me a legit check on this.. apologies for the bad pictures this is the best i could get

Zyzz...did you get the jersey yet?

When you do, don't let it out of your sight!

Post pics of the jersey too!

Back
Top Bottom