Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

more pictures to check. I have the KB one as well and I found a bit different from the back on the name part. that makes me worry a bit. Wondering if its different year designed or Rodman is a blank jersey with customized name... 
@Zyzz , hi bro,  any clue on this? 

Last edited:
Not sure, the jersey is 100% legit. No idea about the lettering, i know theres some Laker fanatics in here so it would be nice if one of them saw it and could help.

you could go look on getty images or google for him wearing the jersey and see if the letter look like that

Can I get a legit check?

Not really sure how much this should be worth. Any suggestions? (Only if it's legit)

Legit, but it's weird that it doesn't have the NBA logo. I wouldn't buy it just for that reason alone. The logo and numbers are crooked, which suggests the jersey might have been a production reject, which might also explain why it didn't get the NBA logo. The champion pinstripe appear on ebay all the time, just wait for a better one.

Last edited:
Ask the seller for pics of the inside hem tags and we'll be able to give a def answer as to if it's a M&N or true Champion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom