Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

That Jordan 
mean.gif
mean.gif
pimp.gif

Don't usually post my jerseys anymore

WHY NOT!?
:lol: No particular reason; just laziness, I guess. Thanks for all the compliments on my Answer jawn, y'all.
Looks really nice. Is that nba logo suppose to be so high up?
On this MJ,yes.
Absolutely--Champion put the NBA logo that high up on all their retail authentics their first season with the NBA license.

I've been collecting jerseys all my life, but this one was tough for me. I got it for $5 at a flea market, lmao. I think its a really good fake. Someone chime in

A couple of new pick-ups:

...Not quite as nice as I thought it would be (that dazzle material feels kinda cheap), but for £25 shipped I can't complain!

And a Clyde Drexler rookie jersey - my first Mitchell & Ness! Can I get a legit check on this one, please?
Iverson is fake!

I also purchased white one in size 48 a while ago later realizing it's fake actually!
mad.gif

Quite well made fake though...

A couple of new pick-ups:

...Not quite as nice as I thought it would be (that dazzle material feels kinda cheap), but for £25 shipped I can't complain!

And a Clyde Drexler rookie jersey - my first Mitchell width: 350px; height: 467px">
[/URL]

Iverson is fake!

I also purchased white one in size 48 a while ago later realizing it's fake actually! >:

If your gonna call a jersey fake you should at least state why... :rolleyes

Iverson is fake!

I also purchased white one in size 48 a while ago later realizing it's fake actually!
mad.gif

Is it? Dammit... The material seems a bit thin but the stitched number/name and logo look good. Oh well, I didn't pay much for it.
How much did you cop the Drexler for?
nerd.gif
£85 (that's about $130).

Actually, not sure if that's of any interest to anyone but I saw there was a size S for half price here: http://www.dtlr.com/product/outerwe...lblazers-1983-1984-clyde-drexler-/black.html#

I ordered that Drexler a few months back and when I got it, the quality is **** as you all know. So I sent it back. First M&N I ever sent back/didn't like 
mean.gif

Iverson is fake!

I also purchased white one in size 48 a while ago later realizing it's fake actually! >:
Is it? Dammit... The material seems a bit thin but the stitched number/name and logo look good. Oh well, I didn't pay much for it.

How much did you cop the Drexler for? :nerd:

£85 (that's about $130).
Actually, not sure if that's of any interest to anyone but I saw there was a size S for half price here: http://www.dtlr.com/product/outerwe...lblazers-1983-1984-clyde-drexler-/black.html#

no one else called it fake except for him... hes the least educated on jerseys in this thread so if you want take more pics and wait for someone else to give you REAL advice on it. I dont know much about the recent champions but i see nothing wrong with it based off that pic.

The Iverson is legit. I dont see anything wrong. Im looking at mine right now lol. But take close up pics so we can confirm 100%

Since one of my favorite players, Gary Payton and I share birthdays (which is today) it was only right my first authentic cop be.. 

love the Payton, just didnt like how they added the finals patch

they def need to release the white one soon :smh:

I would definitely stay away from thesofasurfer.  His jerseys are legit but most of them have inaccurate customized names and numbers.  He will then attempt to sell them as game used or issued jerseys and his prices reflect that.  Bad deal all around.

Back
Top Bottom