Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

These thrift store stories remind me of 10-15 years ago when Marshall's and TJ Maxx used to have authentics sometimes.  I remember one time I bought a Shareef Abdur-Rahim Hardwood Classics Hawks jersey at Marshalls for $9.99.
laugh.gif

Haven't seen a jersey at either of those stores in years.

i don't have time to scavenge thru thrift shops

there is nothing i want that badly

It's the journey, not the destination.

Long before any of this became about money, message boards, and e-props, it was all about the hunt and the come-up.

Rummaging through thrift stores, digging in mom and pop basements - that was once part and parcel of being into the hobby.

I've never really found much all that spectacular jersey-wise in thrift stores, but before ebay and the internet in general became ubiquitous and educated 99% of thrift store owners to the value of all their stuff, you used to be able to come up like crazy in some of those places.

I've seen and know of people finding iconic Polo items in thrift stores for $10 - $40 and either keeping it or selling on ebay for four-figure prices.

Of course, it's really hard now because everybody tries to do it, and because the stores themselves are much more savvy to the value of everything that gets brought in.

:x

i dont remember ever seeing this set up for sale before or the jersey itself.

ive seen plenty of his other gamers

dang, i want that jersey and the shorts sooo bad!!!.. but i've only seen the shorts on ebay go for a high price.. add the jersey to it, you might be looking at $3000+

who's selling that jersey and shorts? get me in contact with that person!!!!!

Last edited:
dang, i want that jersey and the shorts sooo bad!!!.. but i've only seen the shorts on ebay go for a high price.. add the jersey to it, you might be looking at $3000+

who's selling that jersey and shorts? get me in contact with that person!!!!!

His IG pics say they arent his and he just posted the pics together and it would be dope if the jerseys actually existed. I've bought jerseys off this guy, hes an absolute cool guy, easy to work with, and LOVES his jerseys. Everything legit and hes out in singapore. Only prob, im in TO and ordered from him over a mnth ago and my package is still stuck in customs. Obv not his fault though lol

that kobe set... damn

i saw these shorts(maybe the same shorts, same size, tags) year or 2 ago on ebay, gone for 300-400

seller was probably jerseyforte****, u know who:smile:

that kobe set... damn

i saw these shorts(maybe the same shorts, same size, tags) year or 2 ago on ebay, gone for 300-400
seller was probably jerseyforte****, u know who:smile:

i think you're right.. about jersey4thewin.. but i dont think it was 2 years ago.. i do remember him selling the raptors 50th anniversary and celtics shorts at the same time.

Damnnnn! No problem at all man. Just trying to help people out 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom