Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Was finally gonna pull the trigger on that Kobe after so many sales went by. I always had other ones picked out, haha. If they dont put it back up i'll wait for the next sale I guess

Does anyone have an estimate on how long shipping will take? I just went with the cheapest shipping option.

Last edited:
Sheesh a lot of the good stuff is gone in a 48 .. hopefully they put some sizes back which i highly doubt

Last edited:
mine still processing and i ordered at 2pm EST

yeah mine is still processing as well.

got my order confirmation. if i wasnt moving out of state in a few weeks i would have bought 2 more. that Vancover Grizzlies is calling my name, as well as the Clyde Drexler Blazers. And the Nash Suns jersey

i went in.   i bought a few i for sure wanted for me.

a few for my friend who threw me a lil tip to hold him down til payday and a few to flip so the ones i bought for me can end up being free, and a few i'm on the fence with but i'll decide when i see em in person.

i might make one final order before the deadline tomorrow.

As I figured, the site is up and running smooth now. Best to get those last orders in now before sunrise. :lol:

heads up for anyone who bought the green sonics payton.    if you got it in a size 48  (maybe the same problem is on sonics jerseys size 48 or smaller)  but the jersey comes with a slight flaw.  the outline on the last S in the word Sonics is touching the piping.    when i was in store in Philly earlier this year, i noticed it with all the size 48 sonics jerseys regardless of the player.   it's nothing major,  i copped this during the super bowl sale but it's a slight eye sore to me.   i didn't have this issue with my size 52 payton i used to have though.  

Look at the ball too: a right green line's also missing 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom