Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Some of these jerseys that some of yall are posting are so blatantly fake
mean.gif

Seriously, how can you not tell that Jordan is fake?
What was the one jersey a guy posted a few days ago and the Jerry West NBA logo looked like a Ghost?!
roll.gif

Damn!! This is awful news, I'm sorry for you. I will share this information in several Facebook groups of jersey collectors to which I belong.

Best of luck, bro.
Hello Maximilian,

One of the guys in one of the Facebook groups that I mentioned has suggested that you post the COAs number information, so that your jerseys are easier to identify. Do you have that information?

Last edited:
Some of these jerseys that some of yall are posting are so blatantly fake :smh:

Seriously, how can you not tell that Jordan is fake?

In saying though. I know this site can be used to help people and not everyone knows their stuff but some of the stuff people post is so blatantly fake its comedy.

As knowledgeable as the members that contribute to this thread are, why not gather a guide and have the thread starter or mod include it on page 1?
That is a really useful idea and add the jersey chart to the 1st page too. I use it all the time when looking at auctions. Props to who posted this before

I can't tell you how happy I am with with quality of this Duncan jersey and it's the new M&N slim cut jersey. I couldn't get it on sale but IMO it was worth it to me. Duncan the GOAT PF and to top 5 dead or alive word to Jadakiss.

The NBA patch is on point with the official patch but the font is a little different. The Finals patch on the white jersey is from a game worn Jordan

One thing to note is the tag says $275 but retails for $260 online....

Last pic is with the M&N SAS warm up and my OG Sport Specialties snap back.

That is a really useful idea and add the jersey chart to the 1st page too. I use it all the time when looking at auctions. Props to who posted this before

I'd imagine it's a daunting task but if done properly it eliminates the repetitive inquiries daily.

Duncan is NICE !!! May have to get the wife to cop it for me for my birthday. Repped sir for pics and paying retail

Back
Top Bottom