Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by polorico

how much would a rookie purple VC jersey run for ? i need a 44 or a 48
i would love to have an old nike mike authentic also.

rookie authentic? good luck finding one.. they have a lot of fakes on ebay.. but i'd say around $300.00, at least if not more.. i could be mistaken, but that one you dont see a lot

those bulls jerseys at the other page look good
pimp.gif

guys im thinking of getting a jordan authenthic jersey but heres the problem

the website said it will leave the wearhouse in 19 weeks
mad.gif

i want that jersey but i dont want to wait till next year to get it! at least a month backorder not 5 months
30t6p3b.gif

should i order it?

dont even bother ordering it from NBA.com. wait so not be that long. im sure M&N has some in store like Stillln29 said.

yea im on the phone with them but they dont have a 36

i can wear a size small in the swingman. you think a 40 or 44 will be good for me?

im like 5'9 weight about 168

^^Thanks...when I called m&n store they dont have my size...smh..

I might just order from nba.com but damn 19weeks!!

Just got these shorts in today, to match my Jones jersey. Also, just wanted to showcase some of the other shorts in my collection. 

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

7421656cc864db0ea9e6e53ca82392196244c50d_r.jpg

laugh.gif
at that price. i still want one in a 48
pimp.gif

Kobe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *
how come all this guys auctions go for ridiculous prices? something is not right.

I did see a similar Kobe jersey go for $400-plus. I think it depends the jersey and size and the amount of money international bidders have at the time, to be honest.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Kobe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *
how come all this guys auctions go for ridiculous prices? something is not right.
he's legit, i got my VC from him

That jersey is pretty rare though, hell i'd be happy with a swingman...i shoulda got it back then, i grabbed a "The City" Richardson instead

Originally Posted by LA KB24

yea im on the phone with them but they dont have a 36

i can wear a size small in the swingman. you think a 40 or 44 will be good for me?

im like 5'9 weight about 168
If your 5'9 and 168 get a size 44.....M&N doesnt run big....they have size postings on Nba.com.....M&N runs like old Champions..... 44 is only 31-32 inches long at max with M&N ....

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Kobe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *

i wouldn't be suprised if he's schill bidding

i know that you dont see that jersey a whole lot online, but over $500.00 is a bit too much. even his nike authentic rookie jersey doesnt go for that much and that one is a lot more rare than this one.. still it's a nice jersey

Dale!
Wait a minute... why didn't he wear 3 during his second stint?  Who wore #3 during the late 90's?

Back
Top Bottom