Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by Greezee

come pick up your angels jacket
laugh.gif

I swear on everything I'm going to get it this Saturday from you.
laugh.gif

I decided to keep the Duncan all-star, but I still need you to get rid of that Bo for me.

Zy, point out the flaws for me. After really staring at mine and that jersey, I've noticed a couple of things.
1.The neckline is cut high.
2.The arm holes are cut  too low.
3.You can see through the jersey laid flat.
4.The NBA logo on the side of the jersey. That set a red flag up for me.

its very cheap fake swingman mesh
its swingman numbers, painted plastic numbers
also has droptail which isnt pictured

is there like a guide or something where i could get jersey prices? considering selling some champion authentics that are too big for me. and do swingmans even have value anymore? not even sure if it'd be worth it trying to sell those lol

may or may not be a noob question but do they make champion replicas with the big logos on the suns and hawks jerseys? i always see the miniaturized logos esp on the suns but never a screenprinted actual size logo

Originally Posted by freshlikedasani91

may or may not be a noob question but do they make champion replicas with the big logos on the suns and hawks jerseys? i always see the miniaturized logos esp on the suns but never a screenprinted actual size logo
Sorry for the crappy pic, but you get the point and it answers your question.
op8bkh.jpg

Originally Posted by pdot

Who are some legit Mitchell & Ness sellers on eBay?
you won't get any deals really

customthrowbackjerseys.com has the best regular prices or wait for a M&N sale

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

ahh wait til i hit 300 posts...i'm trying to get rid of that jersey...plus some signed melos 6's

How much you pay for that M&N Jordan? They had them at the Jan. 50% off in store saleI flipped a couple to make up for my other purchases

Back
Top Bottom