Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

They had a contest, it was designed by a fan. they were running a contest. IMO there were much better jerseys that didnt get picked
One would think that they'd learn from All-Star balloting that leaving it up to the fans is a bad idea.  Then again, at least the fans didn't put sleeves on it.

I do not know how you all feel about all these NBA authentic jerseys for the 2014-2015 season, but what I have seen from the first pre season games and official unveilings...:smh:,

that missing logo on the collar bone just does not look right at all!

I hope they will start heavily discounting the ones from last season on the NBA store!

My bro came up on some more lakers blanks
smokin.gif
nice marshalls pickups 
nthat.gif

The Hollywood Nights is tempting.

Any place do mesh numbers, python002?

No

if someone could hook me up with a black blank for retail what they purchased at, i would appreciate it. id send it to EPS and just get twill. Im not spending $350 on an authentic nor am i spending half that.

Was gonna ask that dude who posted the blanks but i know the answer i was gonna receive, probably a NO or a high price.

i was asking him about 2xl hollywood, maybe he could help me

zyzz, better idea is buy china fake jersey with mesh numbers and transfer it for blank:smile:

They wore em before as Cavs fanatic or something

I LOVE EM, should have kept em as away/alternate back when they unveiled.

safe to assume the wine jersey is gone then? or is this just another fan jersey they will wear sometimes at home? because they have the yellow alternate as well.

Back
Top Bottom