Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I remember seeing the pinstripe Jordan M&N a couple years ago at the NBA store, I was not impressed.

Would you mind breaking down why though?

To my relatively (compared to some of you) untrained eye the M&N seems on point in comparison with your auction.

If not for the price, which let's face it is over priced like everything M&N does, than what errors on the reproduction? :nerd:

Last edited:
Another one. Im officially on the mesh bandwagon. They look/feel better on the jersey than the twill numbers, buts its a minimal difference imo. Gotta love full moon lol

Twill is awesome just not the garbage they use on the rev 30 authentic, idk if you can even call that twill.

you getting that altered? 3X is pretty big

I like the fit width-wise. Its the closest to a 48 imo. Im not a big fan of the slimmer fitting jerseys, but i dont wanna swim in it either. The lengths are all atrocious, so something will have to be done about that.

Twill is awesome just not the garbage they use on the rev 30 authentic, idk if you can even call that twill.

I really dont mind it either way, but i think the mesh is pretty cool

Yeah, the material they use in place of mesh numbers feels more plasticky than regular twill, a bit like what they use on Swingmans. I just call it fake-mesh twill
laugh.gif

you getting that altered? 3X is pretty big

I like the fit width-wise. Its the closest to a 48 imo. Im not a big fan of the slimmer fitting jerseys, but i dont wanna swim in it either. The lengths are all atrocious, so something will have to be done about that.

yeah true, I don't have too much trouble with the length of the rev 30's, i'm just over 6 foot so it's not too bad, i'm with you on the body fit as i like a bit of room in my jerseys as well.

the only thing I like about having mesh numbers is that unlike twill it doesn't fold or crease or have that bubble effect after you wash it.

Would you mind breaking down why though?

To my relatively (compared to some of you) untrained eye the M&N seems on point in comparison with your auction.

If not for the price, which let's face it is over priced like everything M&N does, than what errors on the reproduction? :nerd:

There were the typical issues that are common amongst the newer made in China jerseys. The material felt significantly different (in a bad way) when compared to the authentic and pro cut Jordans I own, the material was stiff and the style of the lettering and numbering was off when compared to the OG version. The jerseys I saw in person didn't look as good as the stock photos on nba.com.

I like the mesh on the rookie jordan M&N, are there any other M&N jerseys that use that same mesh material?

I like the mesh on the rookie jordan M&N, are there any other M&N jerseys that use that same mesh material?

nope :lol:

wish they would use it more often since its better fitting and more accurate. id kill for them to make a rookie kobe with that mesh.

I dont think it is, looks like a nice twill unless the pics are fooling me.

good to know they still embroider the nba logo. on the new knicks jerseys or shorts at least it was plastic/rubber

if anyones looking for some mitchell and ness laker jerseys and isn't trying to wait until black friday, their on sale for $190 on lakersstore.com   they got purple kobe, worthy, and magic, as well as a gold shaq.

limited sizes on the kobe and magic, but more sizes to choose from on the worthy and shaq.  they come out to $207 shipped after tax.    (there may be a coupon code out there, i haven't bothered to check though)

assuming the m&n sale is 40%, the same jersey would be around $171 shipped on mitchellandness.com.   they charge $15 for shipping but don't charge tax.

The jersey gods have been pretty good to me lately.

Anyway, i wanted to clear something up and was hoping any of you could help me out. Everything looks good to me, but that shaq up there has a grey dri-fit tag beside the jocktag as opposed to the typical black dri-fit tag. Never seen that before. Did i get ripped on this jersey? Thanks all.

The jersey gods have been pretty good to me lately

Anyway, i wanted to clear something up and was hoping any of you could help me out. Everything looks good to me, but that shaq up there has a grey dri-fit tag beside the jocktag as opposed to the typical black dri-fit tag. Never seen that before. Did i get ripped on this jersey? Thanks all.
I've seen that grey dri-fit tag on a number of lakers jerseys and they all seem legit. Just post a close up of the hang tag and maybe the wash tag inside. 

Strange that adidas made these lightweight high tech jerseys but then they all have mic pouches and whatever that sticky stuff is to keep it in place. Seems like a lot of added weight. 

if anyones looking for some mitchell and ness laker jerseys and isn't trying to wait until black friday, their on sale for $190 on lakersstore.com   they got purple kobe, worthy, and magic, as well as a gold shaq.

limited sizes on the kobe and magic, but more sizes to choose from on the worthy and shaq.  they come out to $207 shipped after tax.    (there may be a coupon code out there, i haven't bothered to check though)

assuming the m&n sale is 40%, the same jersey would be around $171 shipped on mitchellandness.com.   they charge $15 for shipping but don't charge tax.
That is where I got my Magic Johnson jersey from, however they do not allow you to use the codes with the M&N jerseys

Saw on M&N's IG that they got a restock a few days ago on a few MJs, guessing those won't be allowed during the sale? :lol:

Sidenote: I see the flagship store has a Just Don account, is it an in-store only thing because I can't find anything on their website. I was going to call in the morning but figured to maybe ask here first.

Back
Top Bottom