Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by PoorMansAuthenticJersey

has anyone order from onlinesports.com i saw it from the ads from this site on top of the page! is it legit? thanks!

They're legit but sometimes their inventory is jacked up. I ordered a jersey from them a long time ago and it took 2 weeks before they finally got back to me saying it was out of stock. All my other orders went fine though.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

has anyone order from onlinesports.com i saw it from the ads from this site on top of the page! is it legit? thanks!

They're legit but sometimes their inventory is jacked up. I ordered a jersey from them a long time ago and it took 2 weeks before they finally got back to me saying it was out of stock. All my other orders went fine though.

Good looking out my dude! i was checking the site out an looked legit but needed some convincing from my NIKETLK family/Friends! they have better priceing then nba.com an other places that sells revolution 30 jerseys! Good looking out again! 
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Good looking out my dude! i was checking the site out an looked legit but needed some convincing from my NIKETLK family/Friends! they have better priceing then nba.com an other places that sells revolution 30 jerseys! Good looking out again! 
grin.gif
grin.gif

they just send me a email saying there out of stock? but the site said in stock! UNREAL! Im just having bad luck again!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

ked7vm.jpg
Any of the Champion detectives out there...

What year/season did Champion start producing these replicas as I believe it was as of the 1992/93 season that the Bulls switched from screen printed to stitched jerseys and also with that change came the player's names being outlined instead of just plain bold font.

Any insight would be appreciated...

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

ked7vm.jpg
Any of the Champion detectives out there...

What year/season did Champion start producing these replicas as I believe it was as of the 1992/93 season that the Bulls switched from screen printed to stitched jerseys and also with that change came the player's names being outlined instead of just plain bold font.

Any insight would be appreciated...

This is mine from either 91-92 or 92-93 (pretty sure 92-93) and obviously the 45 is from 94-95. Note that they both have the outline but that the 23 you posted and my 45 are both MUCH smoother and better spaced than the older 23 of mine. I think the 23 you posted is from 94-95 or after, I remember the older ones looking more like mine but improving as Champion went along.

^ Thanks for the great response.

On another note I will be in NYC in late December and am thinking of making the trek from NYC to Philly to visit the M&N store.

From any locals or people that have done the same thing, is this something I could realistically do in one day, travelling there in the morning and returning by the evening?

Sorry to sort of get off topic!

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

^Ah.....so you're the one.....do it justice. No patches. Good pick up. I was hoping to land it.

Yeah, man. Sorry, but I had to jump on this one! Pretty rare find being a pro cut and all. I'll make sure to customize this one properly. Hopefully EPS can heavy screen print the name and numbers, so it's done right.  

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

My bad, was I just supposed to focus on your post?
laugh.gif
Take a look back again, forget about your ego, and realise I was referring to the post the12the22the32th who answered my question so well.

indifferent.gif

On another note I will be in NYC in late December and am thinking of making the trek from NYC to Philly to visit the M&N store.

From any locals or people that have done the same thing, is this something I could realistically do in one day, travelling there in the morning and returning by the evening?

Sorry to sort of get off topic!
dude you aren't going to Cali, are you serious?

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

My bad, was I just supposed to focus on your post?
laugh.gif
Take a look back again, forget about your ego, and realise I was referring to the post the12the22the32th who answered my question so well.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Don't act like you can't see how I would mistake that. No reason to turn your face into stone.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom