Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Phone orders accepted. Looks like it won't be online again
mean.gif
I personally am kind of happy about this.

1. I was expecting it would only be 40%.

2. The two jerseys I have my eye on show a FSR on the site, so even if it takes a while to get through on the phone they should still be available.

3. Their site is awful, my Moses Malone is still "Pending" from the $100 sale.  

I was wanting to get the 85 ASG Jordan Jersey. Did anyone have a discount code or know of any coming up ?

Also can you buy the costco discount vouchers if not a costco member ?

I hope the Petro isn't excluded. That's the only thing I really want.

I'm on the fence with getting either a red Alonzo mourning or a Tim Duncan but I got my heart set on that Petro jersey.

Screw it, we'll see what happens in a few hours I guess.

Jerseys are included on phone orders but I was told they don't have the new ones in yet that just dropped (maybe they're just excluded but I was told they weren't in, specifically the Knicks ones).

I just called to place a phone order, it seems like every time they have a sale all the good stuff is "sold out" then pops back up right after the sale.  I needed that AI home but havent been able to get it during the past 2 sales.  Oh well.  

sti
Jerseys are included on phone orders but I was told they don't have the new ones in yet that just dropped (maybe they're just excluded but I was told they weren't in, specifically the Knicks ones).

usually new stuff is excluded but sometimes people can grab em on sale

Went ahead and ordered the red Alonzo. If I get a decent check this week, I might mess around and order more stuff. The black Duncan and Steve smith were sold out in my size which kinda sucked.

Regarding the new releases like the petrovic jersey, they told me they might get them in later this week and if they do, there hasn't been any mention of them being excluded yet. That don't guarantee anything but its better news then getting straight shut down on those jerseys.

Went ahead and ordered the red Alonzo. If I get a decent check this week, I might mess around and order more stuff. The black Duncan and Steve smith were sold out in my size which kinda sucked.

Regarding the new releases like the petrovic jersey, they told me they might get them in later this week and if they do, there hasn't been any mention of them being excluded yet. That don't guarantee anything but its better news then getting straight shut down on those jerseys.

Dope thanks for the info.

Nice pick up with that Zo too.

Tnx jfmartimcdandruff jfmartimcdandruff im looking at ebay but not available

I have the Swingman version...I'm not sure they released an authentic at retail. Same for this years Black Tie. I was told by the store that authentics with mesh numbers would be available. So far only Swingmans on site. I will be in Miami this weekend though and I am hitting the arena store.

When the new jerseys release I will be getting blue, white and black, as well as the grey sleeved pinstripe if they retail for my favorite team the orlando magic. I am debating whether to get all 4 as my favorite player victor oladipo or if I should do 1 oladipo, Elfrid Payton, vucevic, and maybe Tobias Harris. Any thoughts?

When the new jerseys release I will be getting blue, white and black, as well as the grey sleeved pinstripe if they retail for my favorite team the orlando magic. I am debating whether to get all 4 as my favorite player victor oladipo or if I should do 1 oladipo, Elfrid Payton, vucevic, and maybe Tobias Harris. Any thoughts?

I always try and get as much different players as i can....magic got some great players to choose from ....i mean, even if one player gets traded or doesn't pan out too well, it's always funny to look back at it in your collection

Back
Top Bottom