Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

19bfengq8klwtjpg.jpg

is it?

shouldnt it be twill?
nah...I almost bought the one on bay for 165 shipped, found this info before I pulled the trigger, n the seller told me its not twill...

DETAILS:

• Polyester mesh body
  • Screenprinted logo, name & numbers

Jumpmanbostic is known for customs.

I hate customs. 99% of them are trash.

If it's a custom then why did he lie and say it was bought from a Nike outlet? People that think they're holier than thou when it comes to kicks and then are afraid to admit they have no idea about gear are what irks me. The numbers look terrible and he can't even acknowledge it.

Meanwhile here's a statement from Mark Parker regarding Nike and the NBA apparel deal:

AUTHENTIC ALL STAR 2015.

Check your Adidas outlet. She said they had mad swingman jerseys for $55 and this was the only authentic they had. Plus a few AS T shirts.

My girl bought it quick and thought it was Carmelo :smh:

Leesburg, VA Outlets.

If anyone comes across a Carmelo authentic, PLEASE CONTACT ME. WILL GLADLY BUY

Damn id take one :smh: i knew those would end up in outlets.

check ebay soon :lol: hopefully no one pays the dumb prices sellers will ask

AUTHENTIC ALL STAR 2015.

Check your Adidas outlet. She said they had mad swingman jerseys for $55 and this was the only authentic they had. Plus a few AS T shirts.

How much was the authentic jersey? $150-175?

AUTHENTIC ALL STAR 2015.

How much was the authentic jersey? $150-175?

If it was in an outlet, much much cheaper than that.

i know before NBA switched to rev 30 authentics were in outlets all the time for cheap. I had a guy that would pick me up authentics for like $75 each. Meaning he was buying them way less.

Don't know how much it was. Retail is $300 though and outlet prices are only going up. Nike outlet is damn near retail :smh:

Jersey is mad nice, I gotta find a Carmelo desperately. Would be willing to overpay for it too

Yup maybe times have changed but nike outlets atleast near me are worthless, its like $5 off retail... :smh::x

Back
Top Bottom