Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

If I were to have a champion jersey tailored and it has a different material on the sides (ex.76ers,,sonics jersey) will there be a chance of ruining the jersey?

a professional tailor will let you know if there's a chance of ruining the jersey, how much are you trying to take off of it?

Originally Posted by Sdot73

If I were to have a champion jersey tailored and it has a different material on the sides (ex.76ers,,sonics jersey) will there be a chance of ruining the jersey?

a professional tailor will let you know if there's a chance of ruining the jersey, how much are you trying to take off of it?
A few inches..I basically want a sz 44 to fit like a 40

Is this jersey legit?
front.jpg

back.jpg

necktag.jpg

frontteam.jpg

backname.jpg

backnumbers.jpg

jocktag.jpg

Originally Posted by Sdot73

A few inches..I basically want a sz 44 to fit like a 40
the main thing is you will need them to remove the jock tag, and put it higher, then of course make the cut and whatever readjustments, not an easy job, but not the most difficult job thought, I wouldnt mess with the width of the jersey though

dont buy them on ebay or any site other than authorized dealers. they make a huge amount of those HWC swingmans.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

anybody have a legit lebron cavs home Adidas jersey? Can i see some pics?
you have one or are you looking to buy one? what size?

can someone help me out with the sizing on mitchell and ness jerseys????

i wear a S in the swingman jerseys( i think i can wear a M also but i dont like the length on them, there too long)

so since i could wear a S in the swingman would a size 36 be good for me in the M&N????...oh im 5'9 in height

hey not an authentic jersey but still could you help me out and tell if it's legit? thanks in advance 

Mitchell and Ness is having a Black Friday sale, all jerseys are $100 or something like that I read on their facebook. Not sure if they're all $100 or $100 off

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Mitchell and Ness is having a Black Friday sale, all jerseys are $100 or something like that I read on their facebook. Not sure if they're all $100 or $100 off

Starting at midnight on Friday, November 25th the Mitchell & Ness Black Friday Sale will begin. This promotion will run through Cyber Monday, November 28th ending at midnight.

All Authentic Jerseys $100 (excluding Authentic Mesh BP Jerseys)
40% off of all apparel (including Authentic Mesh BP Jerseys)
All headwear & accessories are excluded

*All domestic orders will ship no earlier than Monday, November 28th.
All international orders will ship no earlier than Tuesday, November 29th.

not a bad deal but theres nothing im interested in honestly. would be a waste of money for me to buy something but i know theres people that will go crazy with this if they have sizes in stock

yes sir

was gonna go after this but when i saw the pic
sick.gif
sick.gif
that shape is beyond horrible
indifferent.gif

%24%28KGrHqIOKp0E6YCOV4-TBOmOcrQVzQ%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Back
Top Bottom