Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

How did your order 2 they cancelled my second order and told me it was like a one person limit

Also can you take pictures of how everything is stiched in the inside
same here...I was trying to order the Irving in XL last Sunday, and got my order canceled...

EPS just posted this on their FB. The jerseys are for the Naismith Basketball HOF inductees.

It is, same blank, everything else down to the stitching and kiss cut with mesh numbering. Awesome jersey. Still haven't went home and checked mine out but I bet I'll love it

i mean good on the cavs store for giving people a chance to cop, but jeez let me live I just wanted to double up on the lebron :smh:

Last edited:
yeah, stitching is the same as 50k jersey
http://auctions.nba.com/cgi-bin/nco...fnbr=35727969&prmenbr=51136034&aunbr=35727969

love that tag "all for one, one for all"
btw. i'm courius how many guys from this forum gets that jersey and how limited it was...

have a lot pre rev game jerseys/game issued
that one is just like them, "old style". drifit material, kiss cut on "cavs"
300 is no brainer for that jersey

I'm not sure it was really supposed to be "limited" in that type of manner. I think Zyzz or someone else aluded to it earlier in this thread...the Cavs store most likely had blanks left over and stitched up a few Kyrie's and LeBron's with whatever was left. Which is most likely why they keep telling people they won't restock.

While I thought $300 was steep...apparently nobody else does as I keep seeing people get offers far above the $300....crazy. But congratulations to everyone who got one.

so i thing it was approximately about 20-30 made that way cavs jerseys.

if they used game blanks, that's really not much!, super rare and someday it will be worth much more.

my latest addition,

can't get  that lakers game used worm up, because of price and sizing

so just personalize my authentic nike warm up:smile: did by eps. love it!

it's really close what lakers worn in 97/98

much better than champion, logo is accuracy, lakers logo in champion version was a joke.

match nicely with m&n jersey. it's older stock, so knit is much flexible with bigger holes

only 1 problem is "8", it's little different than in gamers that days

hopefully someday eps will change that too:smile:

Atleast 4 or 5 cats hit me in my inbox with offers ranging from $550-750.....and the jerseys aren't even in my possession yet.

I have no idea how much that Kyrie will garner, but I doubt it'll be as close to the Bron.

Could be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom