Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Those bucks are on point, where'd you get them from??

I've got a red blank that I plan on sending to EPS this weekend and making a Giannis. I think I'm going with twill though and save some money as opposed to the mesh

Are these from the team store?

Those bucks are on point, where'd you get them from??

I've got a red blank that I plan on sending to EPS this weekend and making a Giannis. I think I'm going with twill though and save some money as opposed to the mesh

Are these from the team store?
guy on ebay helped me out. These are originally from fullmoonjerseys. Fullmoon has had a few red and hoping he gets more.

So it looks like Nike is taking over. Wonder what they'll charge for authentics, $350? Looks like ads will happen once Nike takes over. I won't buy a jersey with sleeves or with an ad.

have the Cavs stopped wearing the golden jerseys actually? Have not seen them in them for some time now!

Think its because they have been wearing the alternate blue a lot now instead of the yellow.

I'm happy for the Nike News. Hopefully they will make the  jerseys a realistic and wearable length so people can wear the jerseys in public like back in the day.

marriage of reason. good news about nike.

how it is with nfl nike jerseys?

it's no problem to buy any style (hwc?) any player/size in authentic version? it is the made the same way as players wores?

don't have any knowlege about nfl jerseys. how authentic nfl jerseys looks in compare to game worn jerseys?

that jennings is dope.

i hate that jerseys, but usually any nba jersey looks much better in hand.

really nice, someday i will buy bucks red blank and will customize it at eps for... antetokounmpo jersey:smile:

marriage of reason. good news about nike.

how it is with nfl nike jerseys?

it's no problem to buy any style (hwc?) any player/size in authentic version? it is the made the same way as players wores?

don't have any knowlege about nfl jerseys. how authentic nfl jerseys looks in compare to game worn jerseys?

that jennings is dope.

i hate that jerseys, but usually any nba jersey looks much better in hand.

really nice, someday i will buy bucks red blank and will customize it at eps for... antetokounmpo jersey:smile:
in 2009 adidas made Lebron yellow feather retro jersey in authentic type, I have seen size 40-44 before.

I guess they believed not many people would buy it so they stopped making those and insisted on making more swingmans. 

In R30 era, they made so many LE boxed pro cut jerseys,  Lebron and Kobe they made 500 x3 each. Only Curry blue and Griffin red are able to be at  a relatively good price actually. The rest of them can be found everywhere on sales.

The entire list I have concluded is below:

Hawks:JOE JOHNSON(Away,maybe Home,2X,50),JOSH SMITH(Home,Away,XL,50)。

Celtics:KG(Home、Away,Alt,3X,100),PP34(Home,Away,Alt,2X,100),RR(Away,L,50)

Bobcats:None

Bulls:D ROSE(Home,Away,Alt,L,Home&Away250,Alt100),BOOZER(3X,red do not know limitation)

Cavs:None

Mavs:DIRK(Away,2X,50)

Nuggets:MELO(Home,Away,Alt,L,Away250,Home&Alt100),BILLUPS(Home,Away,2X,do not know limitation)

Pistons:STUCKEY(Home,L,50),Jerebko(Why this player???)

Warriors:CURRY(Home,Away,XL,50)

Rockets:YAOMING(Away,4X,50)

Pacers:None

Clippers:GRIFFIN(Home,Away,2X,50)

Lakers:KOBE(Home,Away,Sunday,3X,500),GASOL(Home,Away,Sunday,3X,do not know limitation)

Grizzlies:RANDOLPH(Away,3X,50)

Heat:LBJ(Home,Away,Alt,2X,500),D WADE(Home,Away,Alt,XL,250),BOSH(Home,Alt,maybe Away,do not know limitation)

Bucks:JENNINGS(Home,L,50),BOGUT(3X,do not know style and limitation)

T-Wolves:None

Nets:None

Hornets:CP3(Home,Away,Alt,L,250)

NYK:Stoudemire(Home,Away,3X,100),Gallinari(Home,Away,3X,100)

Thunder:DURANT(Home,Away,2X,50)

Magic:DH12(Home,Away,Alt,2X,250)

76ers:None

Suns:NASH(Home,Away,Alt,L,50)

Blazers:ROY(Home,Away,Alt,2X,50)

Kings:None

Spurs:PARKER(Home,Away,XL,50)

Raptors:BARGNANI(Away,2X,50)

Jazz:DERON(Home,Away,L,50)

Wizards:None

Last edited:
FANS30 kings team store

30% off rev 30.....these have the gold tag on the back , get your sauce castillo jerseys now

Last edited:
   I'm happy for the Nike News. Hopefully they will make the  jerseys a realistic and wearable length so people can wear the jerseys in public like back in the day.

their nfl replica jerseys are so awful...i don't know who they consulted on for the cut of those terrible jerseys (the long sleeves :x )

but nike soccer jerseys are always great

i agree, they gotta make the length shorter...i believe adidas truly thought that only 6'5 men were the main consumers of authentic jerseys, no love for us dwarves lol ...and i'm hoping the price is $200 ish for authentics

Be as specific as possible. You have to specify that you want mesh numbers as well. I'd recommend you send in pictures using glossy paper of how you want the letters to look, the type of stitching, colors, last name etc. The more specific the easier it will be for them. You can google or look up on ebay some of the pro-cut versions of jerseys to get a feel for how they look and how you want yours done
The only really pertinent detail I remember from the email I received when I inquired about mesh numbers on a Heat jersey the guy, Josh, said I HAVE to write mesh numbers otherwise they will just use regular twill. I'm sure you could request a stitching style if you have one in mind but I'm only guessing at that one.
Thanks, I've got reference photos and already thought to specifically ask for mesh.  I'm not set on a particular stitching style, just after whatever the team uses.  But I'm not knowledgeable in regards to stitching style; do the bucks use just regular stitching or kiss cut or something else?

in 2009 adidas made Lebron yellow feather retro jersey in authentic type, I have seen size 40-44 before.

I guess they believed not many people would buy it so they stopped making those and insisted on making more swingmans. 
(...)
know that list, saw it earlier

don't know how it will be

but, when nike gots few teams in early 00's (2003. 2004)

you were able to buy and customize on nba.com any authentic nike jersey.

it was no problem with  hwc jerseys like bulls ("chicago" hand script on chest)and lakers (blue one with "los angeles" on chest)

cost was 149.

there was no that possibility with reebok and adidas torday.

i hope when nike get it back, they will back to that standards.

that's why i was asking about nfl. i think will be the same jersey program as in nfl is.

Imagine that
laugh.gif
Don't bet on that !

Pricing policy is not to reduce the price, only to increase them.

There is no need to lower prices for Nike, except if them find out that Adidas were not selling enough because of the prices

Here's a photo of the slate night jersey.
(Jersey doesn't belong to me, my friend sent me a pic of the jersey. I haven't seen the size tag but I'm assuming it's a procut)

Imagine that :lol:
Don't bet on that !
Pricing policy is not to reduce the price, only to increase them.
There is no need to lower prices for Nike, except if them find out that Adidas were not selling enough because of the prices

We all know they didn't sell a lot of authentics because of the price and only selling basic jerseys (not throwbacks or holidays) Nike will most likely stick at $300 or go to $350. Nike raised their football jerseys by $50 after the first year. Unreal.

Anyone see the mock ups of the possible new Clippers jerseys? AWFUL

The good news about nike getting the deal

when nike gots few teams in early 00's (2003. 2004)

you were able to buy and customize on nba.com any authentic nike jersey.

it was no problem with  hwc jerseys like bulls ("chicago" hand script on chest)and lakers (blue one with "los angeles" on chest)

cost was 149.

there was no that possibility with reebok and adidas torday.

i hope when nike get it back, they will back to that standards.

that's why i was asking about nfl. i think will be the same jersey program as in nfl is.
I agree that there's a strong possibility that we will be able to get true authentics with Nike.

The bad news is that they will probably be at least $300 a pop.

Nike's NFL authentics are overpriced and have a few major differences. Long and baggy sleeves, jersey cut and certain places you order from you don't get the correct stitching either.

Nike isn't here to save the day.

Back
Top Bottom