Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

i know but i thought the tags had the players name and number under the M, also jersey looks a little wide

It should look like this I guess
$_57.JPG

Kobe purp rookie is dope. I wish I coulda at least copped 1 more jersey during the $100 sale.

Last edited:
more i search,  more i hate that kobe rookie jersey from m&n

as much as i love that jersey, hate the way m&n made it

list of errors:

1. innacurate 8 with shadow

2. mesh material

3. thin yellow strip on welts

4. name on back, especially A and N

Last edited:
I don't think they have updated the site in ages so just go straight to custom order form and tell them what you want. 

Well, thank you to those that supported my jersey. Trust me if I could afford to, I would buy the original, but I am fortunate to have this version at least and I love it.

Agree 100% atleast it looks good and semi accurate

No one else other than diehards can see any lil error

I can't and won't be buying an original version so I'm def very happy with my m&n

Well, thank you to those that supported my jersey. Trust me if I could afford to, I would buy the original, but I am fortunate to have this version at least and I love it.
don't give me wrong.

have great respect to everone who collects jerseys/shorts/shoes etc.

we r all love it. that's why we r here.

but as i wrote, i hate m&n to make it that way...

i sold 99% of my all mitchell&ness jerseys because there were made inacurately

for 99% people that jersey is great. for 1% (including me) its s***

that's very special jersey to me

i'm big lakers&kobe fan and needed badly that jersey. that's my favoite style, that's why i hate m&n even stronger

because they were my last chance.

fortunately that will change. something nice is coming to me...:smile: #kobe #nike #lakers #98/99

don't give me wrong.

have great respect to everone who collects jerseys/shorts/shoes etc.

we r all love it. that's why we r here.

but as i wrote, i hate m&n to make it that way...

i sold 99% of my all mitchell&ness jerseys because there were made inacurately

for 99% people that jersey is great. for 1% (including me) its s***

that's very special jersey to me

i'm big lakers&kobe fan and needed badly that jersey. that's my favoite style, that's why i hate m&n even stronger

because they were my last chance.

fortunately that will change. something nice is coming to me...:smile: #kobe #nike #lakers #98/99
my man. we already agreed with this M&N hate sentiment.

Will never give these people a dime. Im still angry how they re-made the Grizzles jersey, im still angry and I never even owned the jersey

Back
Top Bottom