Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Alright im done with this +%$@. I keep getting this "billing state" glitch. I've put my state 3 times and checked out, but still getting the same message.

Guess it wasn't meant to be.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Alright im done with this +%$@. I keep getting this "billing state" glitch. I've put my state 3 times and checked out, but still getting the same message.

same here
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

laugh.gif
 yeah i just want a red sox or bruins jersey, should be there tmrw

After trying for about 1.5 hours my order seems to have gone through since I got a confirmation email. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled
eyes.gif

Site is still moving slow, ended up with a Yankees jacket and two jerseys (Giants and Knicks). I was hoping they'd take 40% off the clearance section, I had a few jackets I wanted.

Took me 3 hours to get my order completed. I've never had to fight so hard to give up my money!

But it was worth it, got me a black shaq and purple pistol pete!

My brother scooped up the Kobe jersey despite the complaints of inaccuracy.. I was thinking about a Mickey Mantle for myself.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

im buying a kobe lakers mitchell and ness for somebody whos about 6'2 220. What size? L or XL?
I wouldn't get either size. I would get an XXL. I'm the same size as your friend but I'm 6'1/muscular build. I think
an XL would be too tight. Don't get that size unless that's the look he's going for.

went back in this morning and finally got my order placed and received a confirmation. Hope it doesn't get cancelled on Monday.

That Gretzky is money. Copped that last night and /finally/ copped the Mets '86 Strawberry and '96 Kobe.

Tried for two hours, went to sleep woke up and tried again at 4am and got through 
laugh.gif

that purple Kobe looks awesome Stillin.

too bad the shapes of the jerseys are all weird. would have looked to pick up both Kobe's
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

that purple Kobe looks awesome Stillin.

too bad the shapes of the jerseys are all weird. would have looked to pick up both Kobe's
frown.gif

This one actually is a good fit, it's not like a women's tube top like that yellow Kobe which I passed on for that reasonIt's the 98 all star Kobe

Back
Top Bottom