Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Anyone know where I can get replacement numbers? Had this Jersey since McGrady balled for the magic but haven't been able to fix it. Any help appreciated thanks
I like McGrady too, but the jersey you have is a Swingman (which are cheaper than Authentics).

Getting the numbers replaced is not worth the time & money, to be honest.

looks like it's a swingman (!) though. EPS would have to use three-layer authentic numbers instead of painted twill - which is probably not worth it for a Swingman.

Edit: @PurpleMamba beat me to it
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Here's my situation. I want a customized road Thunder authentic. When nbastore gets the new '14-'15 stuff with the Jerry on the back, do you guys think the older jerseys will go on sale on the site, or will the ones that are still blank just be sent to Ross, Burlington, etc.?  Actually, now that I think about it, maybe a relatively small change like that goes unnoticed? Opinions please.
I have a hard time believing they will create new authentics across all teams with the jerry on back just for two seasons of sales. They will probably stick with the same stock and customize with crap twill numbers. nbastore.eu has durant road all sizes mesh numbers and maybe they get westbrook next season. 

looks like it's a swingman (!) though. EPS would have to use three-layer authentic numbers instead of painted twill - which is probably not worth it for a Swingman.

Edit: @PurpleMamba
beat me to it :lol:

Lol you know I was just on fleabay and was looking at the prices looks cheaper to buy a new one and damm yall quick to notice that it's swingman damm Jersey holics haha

I have a hard time believing they will create new authentics across all teams with the jerry on back just for two seasons of sales. They will probably stick with the same stock and customize with crap twill numbers. nbastore.eu has durant road all sizes mesh numbers and maybe they get westbrook next season. 
Good point. I hope you're wrong because there is also a '14-'15 I'd really like to have, but what you're saying does make sense. Thanks.

Hopefully things get better when/if Nike takes over. I can see them being a little more in touch with what the consumer wants for some reason. Like authentic versions of HWCs, maybe Christmas jerseys.

Good point. I hope you're wrong because there is also a '14-'15 I'd really like to have, but what you're saying does make sense. Thanks.

Hopefully things get better when/if Nike takes over. I can see them being a little more in touch with what the consumer wants for some reason. Like authentic versions of HWCs, maybe Christmas jerseys.
Not out of the realm of possibilities...A lot of blanks were sent in to Marshalls, TJ Maxx, etc. I think when the inventory clears as the new jersey deal comes out they will push more out. Either way probably best to wait unless there's a good sale

He said 55cm wide, 90cm long

That equals:  21.65" wide,    35.4" long
that's easly +4

but it's lottery. saw many nike 46/50 +4 jerseys with length about 30/31

great example is derek fisher gamerfrom 98/99 size 46+4 with mears LOA and autograph. length is 31

I wore this 97-98 Nets gamer for the first time today & noticed the unique way it's constructed, figured someone else might find it interesting too. 

Curious, anyone know if the retail version is made like this?

Retail is the same way
Thanks, I thought it may have been.

A few exceptions come to mind, like the Bulls pinstripe triple layer vs satin stitching and the Pistons & Sonics twill vs sublimation wordmarks, but Champion really gave you close to what was on court in regard to the materials used.

I wish they would get the NBA contract. lol

Got the chance to wear my EPS custom mesh numbered jerseys.

My only complaint is that the mesh numbers feel really stiff. Hope they'll break in after a few washes

Last edited:
So I stopped at Mr. Throwback NYC yesterday to see what they had. Couple of nice authentics, lots of Champion replicas too. He had an authentic Champion David Robinson size 44...almost bought but 44 fit me like a T from Baby Gap. Took pics of a few other nice ones.

Nike Rodman size 48.

Nike Dri Fit Kobe size 52. Figured some of you Kobe/Dri Fit heads would dig this.

Off hand does anybody know how those Dri Fit Nike's run size wise. A 52 or 54 etc? That Kobe matched up to the mesh 48 Rodman...pit to pit etc.

Last edited:
Just picked up this starter brand kobe authentic. Was curious what the qualitu would be amd now i know why no one else has posted one lol. The numbers and name feel like the material from a swingman. In any event here are pics

Fellas...thoughts on this Robinson?
A few observations...regardless of the letter provided.
Team issued blank custom made into a Robinson perhaps?? And the 54 sizing...generally that wasn't normal for these Nike Dri-Fits? I know bubkus about the older Nike stuff... makes me sad :smh:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371309152956?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

It's a legit team issued jersey. There were Robinson's made in that size. They didn't make 54 for retail but team issued jerseys were made in whatever sizes players wanted.

Last edited:
It's a legit team issued jersey. There were Robinson's made in that size. They didn't make 54 for retail but team issued jerseys were made in whatever sizes players wanted.

eyanks eyanks

Thank you good sir. Any idea how big a Nike 54 runs? Those Kobe and Rodman I posted up above matched up size wise pretty much. Rodman was a 48 in mesh and Kobe 52 in Dri Fit...strange.

Back
Top Bottom