Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Just got a shipping notification from my friends out in EPS,

It's for one Jersey with mesh numbers, Today is exactly the 4 week timeline.

Much quicker turnaround than I expected, I was expecting 8-12 weeks....

Still waiting on the twill order I placed during the special....

Just got a shipping notification from my friends out in EPS,

It's for one Jersey with mesh numbers, Today is exactly the 4 week timeline.

Much quicker turnaround than I expected, I was expecting 8-12 weeks....

Still waiting on the twill order I placed during the special....

got my info from EPS as well, 3 jerseys all mesh, it took 10 weeks, but that was ok, since they told me in advance, now I am waiting for them to arrive!

J jayj819 @Maximilian

When you guys sent your blanks into EPS for mesh numbers did you fill out the form online or just deal with Josh K via email? Also did you have to specify what type of stitch you wanted? I am assuming if I send in the appropriate pics of the numbers/fonts they should be able to discern the appropriate stitch. I am looking to have a Heat Red Zone Wade done, and I have no idea what type of stitching is used on them. Thanks guys!

J jayj819 @Maximilian

When you guys sent your blanks into EPS for mesh numbers did you fill out the form online or just deal with Josh K via email? Also did you have to specify what type of stitch you wanted? I am assuming if I send in the appropriate pics of the numbers/fonts they should be able to discern the appropriate stitch. I am looking to have a Heat Red Zone Wade done, and I have no idea what type of stitching is used on them. Thanks guys!

I personally talked with Josh before sending anything in the mail to EPS, I had him take me through what options to specify to make sure I got what I wanted and also sent him pictures to give him an idea of what I was referring to in our emails.

basically he ended up saying to obviously declare that you want mesh, and then I just put reverse kiss cut as the stitching option but it doesn't really matter he said they would take care of that part.

I personally talked with Josh before sending anything in the mail to EPS, I had him take me through what options to specify to make sure I got what I wanted and also sent him pictures to give him an idea of what I was referring to in our emails.

basically he ended up saying to obviously declare that you want mesh, and then I just put reverse kiss cut as the stitching option but it doesn't really matter he said they would take care of that part.

Josh recently told me 4-6 weeks turn around time. I sent in two blanks last week to turn them into Currys. He even said no need to send in any photos/reference and that they got that part all covered. I did ask about it since they put up sample photos on their website.

Their work looks legit. Very much looking forward to my jerseys.

^^

Yeah he told me not to worry too much about pictures as I would assume they just photo reference when they have then being worked on.

They can look that stuff up quite easily on the net because the style is so current.

I got the invoice for my jerseys today and I shipped them to EPS march 4th

Keep in mind im in australia. So im happy with the time it took.

J jayj819 @Maximilian

dc30 dc30 I sent along a red alternate Milwaukee jersey to have them work on, All I did was fill out the online form, but I included specific links to the photo references so that they could see the spacing of the name, as well as pictures of the numbers.

I also sent them hard copies of the photos for their reference. I was very descriptive with the request that I wanted. Excited to see this package show up at my doorstep!

Let me know if you need any help. The only thing I wish, was that EPS would quote you when they get the package before doing work. I think their numbers are always stable and pretty much not changing, but I think with the sale and my request, I would have liked to have known the cost on those prior to them doing work. I guess Ill find out when order #2 is done!

I can do that kind of turnaround.

But I can't do that EPS waiting time
sick.gif
Remember your FOREVER gif when dude asked if they took a long time? 
roll.gif

It looks like their turn around time is getting better. I have a few jerseys I need them to tailor.

laugh.gif
mean.gif
 at them taking four months to customize my Dodgers blank.

know that, even know who's get it, but i will not pay more for it than it was...

will be much cheaper but blanks for 30-50$ and send it to cosby...
@jman219 @Maximilian
 I am looking to have a Heat Red Zone Wade done, and I have no idea what type of stitching is used on them. Thanks guys!
don't worry about red zone. eps made some red zone jerseys, there was also photo on their facebook with chris bosh "1" in rd zone. very nice job

Can I please get a legit check on these Jordan Jerseys?

Also does anyone know how they fit compared to Mitchell and ness Authentic Jerseys and when they were released?

J jayj819 @Maximilian

I filled out the form and clipped pictures onto it. In the form I wrote that I want mesh numbers according to the NBA 2014-2015 standards. I also sent an E-Mail to Josh K and he said no problem, so basically almost the same that everybody else has been writing.

I always add pictures to show the exact positioning!

Thanks for the help (repped). That is why I stick to the NBA website as I am unable to tell the difference with Jerseys
I'm not sure if "fake" is the right term for the jerseys you posted, since they don't have a champion, nike, reebok, adidas logo.

More like a generic, cheap, unauthorized imitation lol

Check page 1. Theres a chart with all the tags used on Jordan jerseys made by Nike.  It will help to at least identify real tags.

Back
Top Bottom