Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Wassup with them collection pics though?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Guidelines lol. People post it up however they like to.
you laugh, but you would be surprised when someone comes in here and post little microscopic photos where you could barely see anything, 10 different angles of the back name letters, and 13 swingman jerseys.

It was only a suggestion

Since people have been threatnening with a post your collection, I'll start it off. 1 front, 1 back, and a group shot.

My humble collection. You people need to start posting yours.

Ps some might look a little "dirty" just came back from vacation and need to bring them to cleaners

Bonus photo. All different jock tags

Last edited:
Does anyone know what size jersey Kobe wore in the 2013 ASG?

I know they auctioned all the players' jerseys on auctions.nba.com but I'm having trouble finding the link for Kobe's.

I have a Kobe retail procut jersey (LE boxed), but I think the size might be inaccurate. (not wide enough imo)

My retail procut is a 3XL , 23" pit to pit.

Now I have to somehow clean up the glue residue
mean.gif
ship it to eps, they are able to clean it!

@ROBPZEE612 nice collection! especially love wilkins, malone sand knit, clyde rockets and mj... screen printed. it's authentic, right?! could you put photo of back? i'm wondering how name looks like, didn't even know champion made that authentic screen printed...

@layziegunts repped too!

@Scalabrine u r the man! finally someone who didn't resell it. i'm wondering how many guys here just resell that jersey...

Back
Top Bottom