Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Hey guys just wondering if this jersey is a legit authentic or not. And is the 40 sizing comparable to the new adidas rev 30 jerseys. Thanks for your help.

Got this today

Also, how long is the turnaround for bigtimejerseys? And how do i place orders with them? Need mesh for this blank but not looking to wait all summer for eps

Someone asked for a TIm duncan?
I see your Timmy, Zyzz......unfortunately it's out of my price range 
indifferent.gif

jskon,

Is your blue Starks a legit mesh or is it more of a silky material? The M&N site shows the actual mesh for that 91-92 Starks in the website pic but your photo shows a more silky material like the older Pearl Monroe version.
Yep like Zyzz said it's a double layer micro mesh with a silky touch but not the sheen.

Nice Kemp 
smokin.gif
Thanks. That Sonics Ewing on the last page is something else though....

Hey guys just wondering if this jersey is a legit authentic or not. And is the 40 sizing comparable to the new adidas rev 30 jerseys. Thanks for your help.
A reebok 40 is probably close to an XL or 2XL in authentic rev 30 sizing.

Oh wow so a reebok 40 is nothing like a champion replica 40? What size is comparable to a swingman size S?
M or L rev30s are the closest you'll get, and then they're a lot longer.  But pre rev30 adidas 40s and reebok 40s aren't too much bigger, depending on the team/cut.  Some are quite roomy compared to small swingman jerseys, without being massive, and some are a bit closer.

This is a size small swingman on top of a reebok 40:

Then the same jersey on another reebok 40:

Last edited:
nobody will pay him more than that 122 he paid

4 and 5 are 2 different numbers, name is incorrect, no nba logo...

what a shame. i asked him about jordan pro cut few months ago, he wanted 1500 :D

Last edited:
Sorry, wrong account above
ohwell.gif

I was telling 'bout that GP you can try to negociate it, $150 seems really good.

I own this one, and honestly quality is just perfect, most of the time Sonics on front is printed, but here it's fully sewn as procuts are.

Awesome jersey.

Sorry, wrong account above :\
I was telling 'bout that GP you can try to negociate it, $150 seems really good.
I own this one, and honestly quality is just perfect, most of the time Sonics on front is printed, but here it's fully sewn as procuts are.
Awesome jersey.

I agree with the above...except for the "I own this one" :lol: since I don't.

But it is legit, and you could def negotiate down a little, but if he doesn't budge and you really want it...$180 isn't killing you either. I got my Kemp Champion authentic local for $100 I think.

I've got mine with the authentics Sonics shorts, both for about... $80... Good old days
laugh.gif

Last edited:
scalabrine scalabrine Do you flip these jerseys or do you hang onto all of them? its pretty nuts seeing your daily pickups, great stuff! Expensive hobby, or are you getting these for steals?

Where do yall get these jerseys from? I've looked high and low. I keep getting directed to swingmans and replicas.

Like where do you find a Gerald Wallace authentic? lol

Last edited:
Where do yall get these jerseys from? I've looked high and low. I keep getting directed to swingmans and replicas.

Like where do you find a Gerald Wallace authentic? lol

Some guys know the right people. You can also buy authentics from auctions.nba.com if you have deep pockets. Buying blanks and sending to EPS is an option and sometimes the actual team stores at the arenas have authentics with mesh numbers.

Back
Top Bottom