Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

This just came in, my favorite MJ jersey I have. Love that no pinstripe look.

Jordan jersey arrived from nba already

Not home yet to check it out. Anyone else receive?

The finals patch on the back is a bit too big IMO

Should have just gone back to putting the larry trophy there

I doubt that they made 2 production of that jersey.

Thanks for the response. Stock photo on NBAstore.com looks like oversized name and number compared to pic above, so I was curious.

Not that it should matter considering they don't have my size in stock.

the names and number are oversized on his too :lol:

BTW my Jordan didnt come in today... should have tho. stupid fedex

That 97-98 MJ Alt is still a beaut with the Jerry sitting in the right place compared with the recent home and away 97-98s they botched and no I'll never get over it. :tongue:

Also I wouldn't bother believing what you see is what you get with the stock photos on some of those MJs on NBAstore, case in point: the aforementioned 97-98s! :lol:

Re: The Shrug I'm glad I opted for M and not L based off of these pics: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nba-Chicago...d&pid=100005&rk=1&rkt=6&sd=151702745472&rt=nc

Looks like the L would have that "wizard sleeve" fit under he arms for me

Last edited:
Got rid of both my home n away 97-98 only because the logo is horrible

Don't blame you at all.

If and when I get a suitable Authentic from that period whether Champion, Nike or an on point M&N I'll be doing the same.

Funnily enough I see rtr has the same low Jerry's up for sale for BIN $450! :rolleyes

Last edited:
anybody know if they're gonna release authentic finals jerseys? particularly warriors ones....

Got rid of both my home n away 97-98 only because the logo is horrible

Don't blame you at all.

If and when I get a suitable Authentic from that period whether Champion, Nike or an on point M&N I'll be doing the same.

Funnily enough I see rtr has the same low Jerry's up for sale for BIN $450! :rolleyes

I just sold them to him. Didn't k ow he was selling them for that much

That rtr dude is a clown... He bugged me on ebay for a $10 discount  on some jersey ($190 instead of $200), then he lists it for $800.

Most resellers are clowns. A guy i sold some jerseys too kept getting me to take my price down saying that their wasn't much of a demand for my jerseys. And then later listed them on eBay. For much more. But they seem to be sitting. Is it bad I hope they just sit.

Back
Top Bottom