Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Finally found an XL and can get rid of the L. Love the mesh numbers on these kobe's

I kinda wish I could take the black stripe off the Jordan

I'm in love with the fit of the jersey. Litterally perfect.

Wish the screening wasn't so shiny. My brother mentioned the same hing soon as he saw it

Yeah, pretty sure the actual jerseys were heat pressed too, so M&N got that right by default.

Last edited:
Love the new Bucks jerseys. Remind me of the 50s. Wish they used some purple instead of blue. Don't mess with tradition but still, they look great.

That Artest gamer :x :x

At least that's accurate though, right, the "shiny" screening?

Accurate yes, but I'm saying it doesn't look good

The rookie is screen and it's not as shiny in comparison. Maybe because it's black and white and not mainly red

I love the new bucks uni's, they knocked down simplicity but kicked in some minute details that make it special

love the colors on the side, didnt understand why they dropped the red but love the blue

can't wait for the Sixers reveal tho :pimp: ...and the hawks too

question is will nba sell the authentic?

Last edited:
i wish they'd stop with the damn v-necks. i know the hawks jersey is gonna have one too...
mean.gif

Last edited:
love the colors on the side, didnt understand why they dropped the red but love the blue

The Bucks had made it clear that they wanted to retain green as their primary color, but they didn't want to use red anymore.

"When you use red with green, you end up with that Christmas effect," says Godsey, the Bucks' marketing VP. "And red is such a powerful, dominant color. Even if you have 75 percent green and 25 percent red, the red can overwhelm the green."

...Team executives agreed, but they also wanted blue added to the mix, to represent Milwaukee's location on the shore of Lake Michigan and Wisconsin's many rivers. "It's not an obvious choice, especially in terms of color theory," says Meyer. "But it actually provides a very interesting accent, and it also provokes the question: 'Why blue?' And then you get to tell the story of the water."

Do these look like college jerseys to anyone else?

The Bucks had asked for something that would appeal to the entire state, not just Milwaukee, and they also said it would be good if this logo could somehow reference Wisconsin's strong heritage of college sports -- an unusual request for a pro team.

An Inside Look Into The Bucks Redesign

Last edited:
Do these look like college jerseys to anyone else?

Didn't think so until you mentioned it, but now I see it.

Still got that clean classic feel that looks good to me. I wouldn't mind seeing the font used on an alternate Bulls jersey; just for something different (as Bulls jerseys haven't changed much over the years) without taking away from what we are use to seeing on the home and even the road jersey.

Back
Top Bottom