Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

my alterations for my iverson rookie costs 40 bucks... did i overpay? cant wait to see how it comes out.. i will post pics thursday... wish i had before pics though... if my dry cleaner does a good job i will take some of my jerseys there and get a bunch done... hopefully i can get a discount

Today was a great day. I just met Andrew Bogut and got my away swing man GSW jersey signed :smile:

Last edited:
Just ordered my first champion authentic. Should be here in 3-5 days. Really looking forward to seeing how it compares to my M&N

my alterations for my iverson rookie costs 40 bucks... did i overpay? cant wait to see how it comes out.. i will post pics thursday... wish i had before pics though... if my dry cleaner does a good job i will take some of my jerseys there and get a bunch done... hopefully i can get a discount

If they did a good job then no $40 is the going rate. I had a 54 Robinson Nike altered to a 48, charged $50. And the lady I take my Rev30's to for shortening charges $35. It's all done by hand so don't expect like a $10 fee...unless you want $10 work.

Got these today. Still looking for teal and hoping that Adidas makes a good call for once and release the sleeved Buzz City alts to the public. Even though I know thats not gonna happen.

Forgive me, not quite nba...But one of my must haves from back in the day. Fits slightly bigger than a 48. Not gonna bother with tailoring though

Last edited:
If they did a good job then no $40 is the going rate. I had a 54 Robinson Nike altered to a 48, charged $50. And the lady I take my Rev30's to for shortening charges $35. It's all done by hand so don't expect like a $10 fee...unless you want $10 work.

Agreed, gotta spend the loot. It's hard to find a good tailor these days. It is truly a lost art

Last edited:
Is $140 shipped for pinstripe purple larry johnson Hornets size 40 a good price? I got it from basketballjerseyworld. I dont know value of champions, only rev 30 and M&N.

I think that's a decent price from what I see I almost ordered one for $160 once. And I mainly want legends as well

It's cheaper than what I have seen for used champion jerseys
Who were you referencing before with the "they're charging $200-250 for Champion"? All my authentic Champions have been had well below that.

Who were you referencing before with the "they're charging $200-250 for Champion"? All my authentic Champions have been had well below that.

I was speaking in general for the jerseys I have seen in size 48 like Shaq ,penny pinstripe, Jordan , Chris webber

Back
Top Bottom