Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

wow i didnt know it was screenprint!

i should get mine tomorrow and see how it its...but those who have them say there good then im sure they are so i aint tripping

Yeah the screenprint used back then was heavy and well done.
Here's my most recent pickup, not an M&N but I'd much rather have this anyway.

My 1996-1997 Toronto Raptors Damon Stoudamire road Pro-Cut, with the 50th Anniversary gold logo sewn directly into the jersey, size 46 + 3 inches.

Notice how the raptor isn't sewn on, its sublimated (dyed) directly into the fabric, so it can't peel off.

Just received my away Laimbeer sz 40 and absolutely love it. Aside from getting a $36 duty charge (i'm in Canada) super happy with the purchase. I'm a huge fan of the old school screen print and that was in part why I got the Pistons jersey. The old school screen print imo looks much better than stitched and is really good quality. Not even comparable to what people think of screen print nowadays.    

I ordered the Jersey on Friday..I didnt get charged but i do have an order confirmation. Did anybody else NOT get charged???

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Which team you grabbed the Reggie White in,Eagles or Packers?
The Eagles jersey were screen-printed back then.while the Packers were sewn.

Eagles Green colorway XL.  I agree with others that the quality is top notch its just he said out loud he didnt want screen printed jerseys but he has yet to experience an M&N so we'll have to see what he thinks of it since I cant return it. 

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

Originally Posted by Zyzz

they might have sent them in 2 separate packages.
yeah, i'll wait till tomorrow to see if it comes.
Your not alone bro, I received my '84-'85 Magic Johnson today but didn't receive my Nolan Ryan Jersey. Had me
mad.gif
but we'll wait until tomorrow.

Spoiler [+]
Excuse the blurriness

DHD28: LMK how that M fits, I'm the same build but got S b/c I was afraid these ran big.....

We will definitely keep in touch. Wanted that Small.

I ordered a szS 36 because I know Jerseys run extremely big so i didnt wanna risk it.. and when i received it yesterday they fit me extremely Tight!!!

I just called and im exchanging them for a sz40

Im 6'0 about 160lbs

Originally Posted by drillest

I ordered a szS 36 because I know Jerseys run extremely big so i didnt wanna risk it.. and when i received it yesterday they fit me extremely Tight!!!

Im 6'0 about 160lbs

which jersey did you get?

Originally Posted by DHD28

Originally Posted by drillest

Im 6'0 about 160lbs

which jersey did you get?
Kobe both Home and Away( All Star)

Just came in today! For the record I'm 5'8 and I'm glad I got a large.
zeke.jpg

2011-12 On-court shooting shirt. Let's start the season!
pimp.gif

sshirts.jpg

Originally Posted by Old English

Just came in today! For the record I'm 5'8 and I'm glad I got a large.
zeke.jpg

2011-12 On-court shooting shirt. Let's start the season!
pimp.gif

sshirts.jpg
NICE
pimp.gif
and see the shooting shirts a couple days ago, pretty nice
pimp.gif

rawavk.jpg

o593zn.jpg

anyone know how i can fix this crease on the #8 on top???? it came like that in the mail when they fold it
ohwell.gif
anyone know how to fix it...if it can??

2crlqbr.jpg

LA KB24 wrote:anyone know how i can fix this crease on the #8 on top???? it came like that in the mail when they fold it
ohwell.gif
anyone know how to fix it...if it can??

On soccer jersey's it's either the fault of the one pressing the name/number where their are creases. So, to fix that, I usually get a
1. heat resistant or non stick pressing sheet available @ Hobby Lobby. OR you can use a pristine white pillow case.
2.The trick is to place it( pillow case or heat resisatnt sheet)  over the number but do it on the BACKSIDE OF THE JERSEY, in other words turn your jersey INSIDE OUT. 
3.press down w/ your iron on high setting(no steam) for 5-10 seconds. work it until satisfied.

^^thank you. im sure your kobe jersey is great too
smile.gif

yea i like 8 better than 24  

xnzplv.jpg

got my kobe ASG crazy 8 for the match

Back
Top Bottom