Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Man now I can't decide if I want to keep the Kobe all star jersey; I have offers of $250 for it...think I might just sell it and buy a Nash Suns or Bibby Grizzlies when they drop in a few months

legit check guys, please help me with this one. 
embarassed.gif

Can someone shed some light on EPS, I've looked through this thread and seen some people have had their jerseys worked on, but when I go to their website there is no option for NBA jerseys

i think the payton one is fake...and the rodman too

look at the logo tags there on the wrong side..on the payton

right zyzz fake??

I am inbetween a large and an XL, would a champion 44 from the 90's fit me? I made an offer on one but the guy won't accept returns... so...
thanks in advance.

Hey guys I'm obviously new on here. Was going to share some jerseys from my collection but pictures don't save when I click save. How do I get the photos up?

20tnrja.jpg

Just got my Ronnie Lott jersey (Size 36) and it fits...pretty fitted i guess. I'm 5'5 and and debating on exchanging it for a medium but it might be long as hell. In comparison, this $%+% is smaller than Reebok Youth XL. I ordered a size 40 for my dad but they only shipped one jersey
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Anybody who ordered two things but received only one item get their second jersey yet?

Can yall do an LC for me?
34g966p.jpg

span><span%20class=
" alt="image">

span><span%20class=
" alt="image">

I'm new to the jersey game, been wanting one of these forever!

The Jordan is fake, that is one of the most commonly faked jerseys. That Jordan pinstripe is readily available in a Champion sz 48, if you can fit it I'd recommend getting that one. I've seen new ones go for $100 and used ones go for as low as $50. If not, be prepared to look for a legit Nike version forever and to pay a lot of money for it. I Just saw a legit used one go for over $200.

@ Ronaldo, the problem I saw right away with that jersey is that the jocktag is off, there is a big empty black space at the top of the tag that shouldn't be there. And if you want to get a jersey done by EPS, just call or email them with what you want to do, they don't advertise their services well on their site.

Originally Posted by eyanks

The Jordan is fake, that is one of the most commonly faked jerseys. That Jordan pinstripe is readily available in a Champion sz 48, if you can fit it I'd recommend getting that one. I've seen new ones go for $100 and used ones go for as low as $50. If not, be prepared to look for a legit Nike version forever and to pay a lot of money for it. I Just saw a legit used one go for over $200.

@ Ronaldo, the problem I saw right away with that jersey is that the jocktag is off, there is a big empty black space at the top of the tag that shouldn't be there. And if you want to get a jersey done by EPS, just call or email them with what you want to do, they don't advertise their services well on their site.

Thank you, all the I need is a Kobe 8 authentic!!! I don't care what year.

dang! thanks Zyzz! to be honest, the seller of those jersey has 100% feedback on ebay here on Philippines. people thought they are authentic. Im so glad I did a LC here. really appreciate it fam.

Originally Posted by airkena

dang! thanks Zyzz! to be honest, the seller of those jersey has 100% feedback on ebay here on Philippines. people thought they are authentic. Im so glad I did a LC here. really appreciate it fam.

theres a lot of fake swingman sellers with 99-100% feedback. feedback means nothing these days

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

where can i cop a barkleys throwback from suns... all the ones in ebay seem fake?
they are fake; Mitchell and Ness is making one for their Spring 12 collection though

Thanks to gingie_pimpie_jr on ebay, I was able to pick up this KB8 jersey with auto & COA to complete my rookie and mentor combo! 
pimp.gif
Thanks!

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^^that S*** cray!!!

pimp.gif

where you get the shorts???? i need those away shorts!
Thanks, man. Got everything you see on eBay. Took a years worth of scouring eBay almost every other day to find everything.

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

Thank you, all the I need is a Kobe 8 authentic!!! I don't care what year.

I have a brand new Mitchell and Ness 1997 KB8 Rookie away jersey and a home 2000-2003 Nike KB8 authentic both in size 40 if you're interested. Lmk.

I copped a Kobe home jersey from the Mitchell n Ness sale, but after seeing those pics I wish I woulda got the purple joint
How easy/hard is it to get an authentic Penny Magic jersey in a 44? How much should I expect to pay?

Back
Top Bottom