Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I have read about the ebay seller namely 'fullmoonjerseys', despite all the goods & bads bottomline should I bother with this seller or not?

that kinda sucks, ive gotten comfortable with projerseytalk and i see a few members from the original JC on there already posting. Pro is a lot easier on the eyes than "Jersey-central" is. But if the original members end up heading over there, ill have to follow, i want to contribute to and learn from the jersey lovers that made up the original Jerseycentral.

I think the new JC is still being developed because it looks like crap. :lol:

But kudos to Mack putting it back up and he's now in the process of moving stuff over

that Barkley is one of most favorite jerseys
i have da same one
pimp.gif

But kudos to Mack putting it back up and he's now in the process of moving stuff over

I'm finding the same problems with JC that I didn't like about the old site. Projerseytalk is easier to navigate. However, if everyone starts showing up at the new JC, I'll have no choice but to move.

I'm finding the same problems with JC that I didn't like about the old site. Projerseytalk is easier to navigate. However, if everyone starts showing up at the new JC, I'll have no choice but to move.

i wish we didnt have two damn sites to choose from now :smh: i feel bad to abandon projerseytalk the guy tried to help us by making a new forum and doing a rather good job.

I have read about the ebay seller namely 'fullmoonjerseys', despite all the goods & bads bottomline should I bother with this seller or not?
i have bought 5 things from him, all sent out the next day, positive feedback left instantly, and every question I've asked was answered within 10 minutes. I'd recommend them.

Figured I'd finally contribute some of my Bulls collection. Mostly Champion Replicas, still on the hunt for Marcus Fizer.

]

i wish we didnt have two damn sites to choose from now :smh: i feel bad to abandon projerseytalk the guy tried to help us by making a new forum and doing a rather good job.

I'll remain active on both boards. The bigger deal to me is which one will have the bigger marketplace.

JC is back?

Hey guys i wanna sell these authentics what do you think are fair prices for each jersey. Jerseys will be next time at Ebay.
1475212f_Summary.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom