Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

The Rev 30 authentics are very slim. There's only significant differences between each size in length. I have a pre-Rev 30 Kobe size 40 and I laid it on top of a Kobe Rev 30 pro-cut (4XL). The 4XL is only 1" wider than the size 40 pre-Rev 30.
That was even the case with the NIke Olympic Authentics this summer. If you aren't tall they hit your lower thigh and look like a dress. I have to fold about 4 inches of fabric in and it actually stays in place for the most part because the Rev30s are stretchy. Only thing is the jocktag doesn't show. Rev30s are also not gut friendly if that's an issue for you.  

sounds like u better get one size larger or even two when buying a rev30 authentic.

the only reference i have is a 3XL Kobe pro cut, and was surprised it did not turn out that huge.

it runs way smaller compared to the older NIKE authentics I have.

not gutfriendly, lol. good thing I am skinny.

thing is i love the fitting of the Rev 30's. Length tho....
mean.gif
Yeah, I'm pretty stumped as to why they made the retail version so long. Who would pay $250 for something that doesn't fit well?
because since they phased out procut sizes, all da retail sizes mirror what players where on da court.

because since they phased out procut sizes, all da retail sizes mirror what players where on da court.
I could accept this completely if there were mesh numbers on the retail authentics. They claim that fans want to get jerseys signed on the numbers and truthfully a signature on the mesh number looks like crap (Panini Authentic had Kobe sign a bunch of the Pro-Cuts on the number in marker and its horrible). I'm thinking its more likely that its either cheaper or easier to apply the twill numbers rather than the breathable mesh ones. 

In any case, if the numbers are not authentic than at least its an excuse to make them shorter as its already significantly different from the game issued jersey.  

you guys do know, the blanks of the retails and player issued jerseys are 100% exact same thing, thats why the retail jerseys are so long. Only difference is the Player jerseys have an extra option for an even longer length for the bigger dudes.

all teams get shipped the exact blanks with retail tags on them, then its up to the team shop or jersey crew to sew the name and numbers.

Did fullmoon finally run out of the rev 30 stock? I don't see anymore shorts, and those boxed jerseys have to be about sold out too.

you guys do know, the blanks of the retails and player issued jerseys are 100% exact same thing, thats why the retail jerseys are so long. Only difference is the Player jerseys have an extra option for an even longer length for the bigger dudes.
all teams get shipped the exact blanks with retail tags on them, then its up to the team shop or jersey crew to sew the name and numbers.
I definitely did not know that. So the official issuers for each team get their shipment and do their number and name customizations. Then they just heat press or sew the extra small grey patch next to the jocktag with serial number and logoman signifying its game issued or worn? I was thinking at least the internal tagging had to be different. 

NOPE! go for it, mesh numbers>>>>> twill crap
since they can be had for cheap on ebay it would be smart
Anyone tailor a 3XL Kobe Pro Cut to a medium? I just did some surprising measurements and it comes out to 24 inches across for a 3XL and a not much smaller 20 inches across for a M. I have to measure the purple side panels and if it works out maybe I can ask the tailor to completely remove the purple panels and just fuse the sides. Then chop off 12 inches or so. Thoughts on any chance this works?

would love to see what a KObe pro cut 3XL looks like altered to an L :smile:

cant wait for my laker blank. thx MoNeyLicious!

Thanks for the info on the sizing.. I got a few XL Mitchell and Ness from da jersey era.. They seem big as hell. But maybe Medium would be a bad move then...

NOPE! go for it, mesh numbers>>>>> twill crap

since they can be had for cheap on ebay it would be smart
Anyone tailor a 3XL Kobe Pro Cut to a medium? I just did some surprising measurements and it comes out to 24 inches across for a 3XL and a not much smaller 20 inches across for a M. I have to measure the purple side panels and if it works out maybe I can ask the tailor to completely remove the purple panels and just fuse the sides. Then chop off 12 inches or so. Thoughts on any chance this works?

it "could" be done but you gotta find a very good tailor. If you go to the wrong person they could butcher it.

Wondering if i should get durant or westbrook jersey

Durant ranking #2 from 2011 to nov 26 behind lebron being #1 and westbrook is current #13 in the top 15 NBA jersey sales

Back
Top Bottom