Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Man now they need to make a Chris Webber Rookie Warriors jersey. So Many people would buy them if they did.
pimp.gif

Man now they need to make a Chris Webber Rookie Warriors jersey. So Many people would buy them if they did.
pimp.gif

Agreed...but it wont happen. Ever since M&N was sold to Adidas, they only make star player or legacy jerseys. (for the most part) so those random jerseys (like a Brett Favre Falcons and Ron Harper Cavs) are not coming back.

If they bring back CWebb it will be 99 Kings or another Bullets run

Agreed...but it wont happen. Ever since M&N was sold to Adidas, they only make star player or legacy jerseys. (for the most part) so those random jerseys (like a Brett Favre Falcons and Ron Harper Cavs) are not coming back.

I have been asking them for a home Pacers Mark Jackson for years lol. I guess they felt like a Knicks jersey would sell better.

pimp.gif

random and ron harper cavs shouldn't ever be in da same sentence smh...

Grail! 1997-1998 Dikembe Mutombo Atlanta Hawks Champion jersey, sz 48.

Hi eyanks, I have a question. Is your mutombo an EPS customized, or an original? I have the exact same jersey but it's a blank. I want to send it into EPS to get it turned into a mutumbo. I was wondering if the HAWKS font should remain screenprinted as is, or should I have EPS cover it with double tackl twill stitching.

If anyone else have knowledge about how the original is supposed to look like, I would also appreciate your input. My goal is to have EPS turn my blank into as close as original as possible. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi eyanks, I have a question. Is your mutombo an EPS customized, or an original? I have the exact same jersey but it's a blank. I want to send it into EPS to get it turned into a mutumbo. I was wondering if the HAWKS font should remain screenprinted as is, or should I have EPS cover it with double tackl twill stitching.

If anyone else have knowledge about how the original is supposed to look like, I would also appreciate your input. My goal is to have EPS turn my blank into as close as original as possible. Thanks in advance!
The vantage Hawks jersey has screenprinted pattern, but the number and name are stitched.

The vantage Hawks jersey has screenprinted pattern, but the number and name are stitched.

Thanks! Yea, I was thinking that. But then I saw this one, and it had me confused...but now looking at it more closely, it was just a poor custom job because the #55 is the wrong font on it as well.

random and ron harper cavs shouldn't ever be in da same sentence smh...
Why? He had one +20 point year in Cleveland and one +20 in LAC... Basically his production was like Kevin Martin.

And no one will be calling for his throwback. IMO the Harper Cavs was more about the jersey and less about the man.

Plus no one was buying an Ehlo joint.

Anybody who has a Mitchell and Ness Raptor jersey (Tmac or Vince)  post pics?

Next on my To get list, from pics Ive seen the "Raptors" looks on point  (The Adidas Soulswingman I have its so low
mean.gif
)

Wish they would make more Jordan ones, I just need a home 98 one.

found some old eastbay issues in a box last night
I wish I could go back in time and buy 3 of those Vince Carter Jerseys and 3 of the Authentic Chris Webber Puma jerseys. Back in the day I was young and broke and now that

I actually have cash flow they don't make em anymore. 
mad.gif

I didn't know Adidas bought M&N. That's crazy. When did that happen ?

Honestly though, I'll be happy to even be able to buy any Authentic Chris Webber Jersey. I got lucky about 6 moths ago and was able to get a Kings Adidas swingman but I hate the length and the cut of the jersey so I'm going to have the back part that is insanely long tailored to the same length as the front..

theres always ebay
laugh.gif
True, BUT It can be a challenge to figure out the bootlegs from the real. There are some really nice bootlegs these days. I just wish M&N would really try to keep there ears to the streets and listen to what the fans want and which Jerseys we really would like to be made.

I was able to pick up a Nike College Chris Webber jersey on Ebay though.

theres always ebay
laugh.gif
you cant find that puma francis, Jwill or that nike Hardaway brand new.. with that price..

yes I remember having those eastbay catalog. but is anybody remember when is  nba store @nba.com really selling online? year?

I Only remember eastbay and footlocker selling retail jerseys.

not sure what year but i used to have the NBA Store catalogs when they had Nike/Reebok authentics, kinda wish i saved them

you cant find that puma francis, Jwill or that nike Hardaway brand new.. with that price..

yes I remember having those eastbay catalog. but is anybody remember when is  nba store @nba.com really selling online? year?

I Only remember eastbay and footlocker selling retail jerseys.
puma Jwill just sold a week ago for like 490$

Received this jersey earlier today,Penny Hardaway Champs authentic
900x900px-LL-21a71f59_IMG_0339.jpeg

900x900px-LL-e54bf270_IMG_0340.jpeg

just becuz
900x900px-LL-d3a960f2_IMG_0341.jpeg

Shoutout to Zyzz for the jersey,thanks bro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom