Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Couldn't find the original ones, but I am happy with the way these turned out so I bought both.

Whats good people, Ive been lurking this thread for a minute now... I joined because I need a legit check

Couldn't find the original ones, but I am happy with the way these turned out so I bought both.
Nice. never saw the Ewing in person before. I have the Kemp from the other year with the cactus on the front. I didnt like that the sides were screened on the jersey that you have so I passed. Love the quality on the other one tho. nice thick stretchable material stitched on the side.

Nice. never saw the Ewing in person before. I have the Kemp from the other year with the cactus on the front. I didnt like that the sides were screened on the jersey that you have so I passed. Love the quality on the other one tho. nice thick stretchable material stitched on the side.

I know what you mean with the sides being replica material. I really wanted the Hardaway jersey but they sold out.

I know what you mean with the sides being replica material. I really wanted the Hardaway jersey but they sold out.

Your size as well
[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/196232/official-authentic-nba-jersey-post-bringin-back-the-jersey-era/8940#post_18255972[/URL]"]
Originally Posted by 
Zyzz 

Jelly of that Payton 
mean.gif
Well I gotta say, if it wasn't zyzz I wouldn't of bought it. I saw something about him saying what sizes he wears in what and they matched the sizes I wear.

^ that Payton was on sale for like $50 a few years ago. I missed out 
mean.gif
 Gorgeous jersey

I payed $170 shipped from an australian site. it would have been $130 because they had a 25% off sale but the code didn't work 
mean.gif

[/quote]

damn why didnt you post the site? :x

Ive been checking local Marshall's and TJ Maxx for blanks, and they got nothing. I was figuring to pick up something lol
I've been doing the same in nyc and it's been useless. Either there's a ton of liquidators based in Massachusetts or that is where the Marshall's have a bunch of 2011 hwc blanks for sale. If you find any mediums in any team please pm me.

Last edited:
damn why didnt you post the site?
sick.gif
The Gary Payton was the only mitchell and ness, the rest is slighty overpriced swingmans, The site is Vintage Marketplace. They did have a good sale where i picked up a Dwight Lakers Swingman for $20

Hi everybody! What are the exact measurements of a 48-sized Champion pro-cut from the late 90s? Do they have the same fit as the retail authentics (except for the length?)
This might have been asked a thousand times before, but has anybody altered the width of a jersey with the help of a tailor? I'm just curious about the results..

How big is the difference in a sz.48 & 52 in Mitchell & Ness jerseys

There's an inch difference in length and width is a two inch difference. I think the width is pretty noticeable. If you want it fitted, go with the 48. If you want it a little loose, get the 52.

Sizing chart on da m&n site = clutch.

Im 6'1 and prefer size 48 proportions, but i like

Longer length.

no idea on replica prices, i would never pay that much for a champion replica.

maybe someone else can help you since i know theres some who collect those.

Thanks

Dudes asking $75, deal or no?

I would say NO. I bought my Camby replica in a size 44 for $59 shipped, and even that is already slightly over paying. I've seen the Camby go for $40-50, but again you would need to be willing to wait. For the old school dino Raptors replicas, only the McGrady and Carter are worth over $75. I paid $84 for my McGrady and $105 for the Carter, both of which are super rare. I prefer wearing replicas over the authentics during the summer because it's lighter and more comfortable. Authentics look nicer, but they're heavy and are rougher on your skin.

I would say NO. I bought my Camby replica in a size 44 for $59 shipped, and even that is already slightly over paying. I've seen the Camby go for $40-50, but again you would need to be willing to wait. For the old school dino Raptors replicas, only the McGrady and Carter are worth over $75. I paid $84 for my McGrady and $105 for the Carter, both of which are super rare. I prefer wearing replicas over the authentics during the summer because it's lighter and more comfortable. Authentics look nicer, but they're heavy and are rougher on your skin.
Damn, so lemme get your advice then..

So I seen the auction, and sent him a message asking what the "Buy It Now" price would have to be, so I could get it quicker... He replied back with "Im looking for $75.00 shipped. price is firm too and i know it seems kinda pricy but thats just how much i feel it is worth"..

Usually when someone comes out the gate with the price is firm they mean it, at least in my experience, theyre not trying to hear any counter offersI figured that was fair because Ive never seen the Camby Dino pinstripe before... He actually agreed to end the auction that had like 14 bids and was up to $30, so that I could do the buy it now in a few days...

So do you or anyone else on here have a way I should ask  him to lower with out pissing him off aha

thanks for the input too man, appreciate it

Hi everybody! What are the exact measurements of a 48-sized Champion pro-cut from the late 90s? Do they have the same fit as the retail authentics (except for the length?)

This might have been asked a thousand times before, but has anybody altered the width of a jersey with the help of a tailor? I'm just curious about the results..

The pro cuts have different measurements, regardless of what the size tag says. It makes no sense but that's how it is, unfortunately. Ask the seller for measurements.

Damn, so lemme get your advice then..

So I seen the auction, and sent him a message asking what the "Buy It Now" price would have to be, so I could get it quicker... He replied back with "[SIZE=10pt]Im looking for $75.00 shipped. price is firm too and i know it seems kinda pricy but thats just how much i feel it is worth"..[/SIZE]

Usually when someone comes out the gate with the price is firm they mean it, at least in my experience, theyre not trying to hear any counter offersI figured that was fair because Ive never seen the Camby Dino pinstripe before... He actually agreed to end the auction that had like 14 bids and was up to $30, so that I could do the buy it now in a few days...

So do you or anyone else on here have a way I should ask  him to lower with out pissing him off aha

thanks for the input too man, appreciate it

Give him an offer and tell him you can pay right away. When I sell my jerseys on ebay, I'd rather take a $5 loss and know I got my money than to take a chance on some deadbeat not paying and then having to waste my time filing claims and relisting and waiting longer to sell and answering more stupid questions from buyers. He is not getting $75 for that, lots of delusional sellers on ebay would rather sit on inventory for years than to sell things at market price.

Last edited:
If you want it that bad and dont mind paying the price he asked then go for it especially if hes firm.

maybe offer a few bucks lower? if hes pretty firm i dont see you getting its drastically cheaper.

If you want it that bad and dont mind paying the price he asked then go for it especially if hes firm.

maybe offer a few bucks lower? if hes pretty firm i dont see you getting its drastically cheaper.
I just messaged him, and said I could do $60 right now and youd have money in your PP account today..

He replied back with " nah Im good with what we agreed on before"

Ill just stick it out with that then I guess

Yup, seems like hes very firm. what you offered was a good price IMO.

just watch the auction, was it a buy it now or open auction? maybe you cn get it cheaper but wouldnt surprise me if you won it for cheaper then the guy would be an idiot and wont sell unless you agree to the price he offered before :smh:

hppened to me a few times in the past when i bought jerseys like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom