Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I didn't know there was a jersey thread.
laugh.gif

Is Mitchell & Ness going to have a Labor Day sale?

I didn't know there was a jersey thread. :lol:

Is Mitchell & Ness going to have a Labor Day sale?

doubt it,

if they do it might be a small amount

best sale is usually fathers day for some reason :lol:

i dont remember if or how much the black friday usually is.

if they hit 100,000 fans/likes on facebook im sure we will see another 50%

So i bought this Penny Hardaway jersey a couple of weeks back thinking it was a steal because it was an authentic. but when i got it and looked at it i saw that it had the champion logo under the nba logo. did champion make replicas that looked like this? two things i did notice about this jersey was the texture of the screen printed logos. i don't know much about its history but its a lot courser then any other i own and the tag in the last picture. ive seen this tag on authentics but never on a replica. none of the replica's i own have this tag. the more i learn the less i will have to put annoying posts like these and i can show my pick ups :smile: 

its a legit replica

authentic has no champion logo and the mesh is thick and heavy while having stitched name and numbers

Hey guys,

Can anyone help legit check this jersey for me? Also, I really cannot tell at all if it's authentic or swingman. I'm leaning toward swingman, which would piss me off, but I see some authentic aspects to this jersey too. For example, "Seattle" is triple stitched like an authentic, but the number 35 on the front and back have that swingman type stitching.

Thanks!
You bought it from seller letmepikachu, right?
happy.gif

I was interested in it as well but gave up off it at the end after the guy told me it was customized using kiss-cut style (which is not accurate for this type of jersey).

i dont see the issue, the numbers are correct style and size. kiss cut looks 100x better IMO

If I were to get this jersey where could I get it customized into a carter and how much would it cost?

these are not authentic game jerseys, but authentic Nike practice jerseys and size I got all except for San Antonio and Dallas, which I hope to get in the future I thought this is the right thread:

I found an authentic USA 1992 champion #8 blue jersey. THE problem is its not Pippen. Its Smith. I have wanted the blue Pippen jersey forever it seems like. Im not paying over 600 either...wink

Here's my Magic Johnson Dream Team jersey. I got this for my 12th bday in 92. Damn I'm old.
laugh.gif

I found an authentic USA 1992 champion #8 blue jersey. THE problem is its not Pippen. Its Smith. I have wanted the blue Pippen jersey forever it seems like. Im not paying over 600 either...wink

It's a Steve Smith Dream Team II jersey. Probably from the lot that appeared a few months ago.

I did see a Pip on eBay a while back, too. Went for a lot.

Last edited:

That would be a 94 FIBA Worlds Steve Smith...

^^youre selling these on eBay or did you win them? That Van Exel looks familiar!!

Selling/sold them on eBay and have been letting them, and other gems, go in other places too.

They've just been sitting collecting dust for way too long. Time to make space.

Back
Top Bottom