Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Back in the flesh! Anybody who needs anything Mitchell & Ness, I can access all that just shoot me a text at 9256289604. I can get you anything you want (still Jordan jerseys accessible, they just don't list them online). New jerseys that just dropped, I can get for under retail.

Back in the flesh! Anybody who needs anything Mitchell & Ness, I can access all that just shoot me a text at 9256289604. I can get you anything you want (still Jordan jerseys accessible, they just don't list them online). New jerseys that just dropped, I can get for under retail.
Do you sell on eBay?? 

i think i remember you :lol:

whats the M&N discount? 30%

Well someone has to be willing to pay at least $500 for that blue kobe because how else would he shill bid it up to 600

Something can be shilled to any price using multiple accounts and no actual bids. 

But what's the point of doing something like that for. I mean the point of shill bidding is to get the maximum out of the highest bidder, but what's the point to doing what's doing if there's no real bids.

But what's the point of doing something like that for. I mean the point of shill bidding is to get the maximum out of the highest bidder, but what's the point to doing what's doing if there's no real bids.

If there's only one shill bidder on the bidding list, it's even more obvious. Two or more shill bidding accounts makes it look like people are actually interesting and want to buy the jersey. Since it's more in demand people will be more inclined and there's a higher chance they will bid(he bids too high though and always relists :smh: )

Something can be shilled to any price using multiple accounts and no actual bids. 

to get a real buyer to bid on it at a high price...

pay attention to his auctions, he wins a lot of his own and relists them often.

hey guys. can i get a legit check and price check? jersey has never been worn.

I don't remember nike jersey coming in a size 50 but I could wrong
nike procut jordan come in sz 50 but ^ above jersey in particular is Fake. and yes nike never release procut in prinstripe alt.

the retro 8303 was made for retail authentic and swingman

nike procut jordan come in sz 50 but ^ above jersey in particular is Fake. and yes nike never release procut in prinstripe alt.
the retro 8303 was made for retail authentic and swingman

Correct I was talking about jersey that were available for purchase in retail...however that 8403 did release a pin stripe version but obviously that one is a fake

Yup MJ's fake... neck-tag indicating Made in China in French isn't well translated, a classic mistake for fakes.

Correct I was talking about jersey that were available for purchase in retail...however that 8403 did release a pin stripe version but obviously that one is a fake
well almost all variant nike jordan procut jerseys were available in retail.

Jordan retail procut only $220 at that time

Back
Top Bottom