Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

which jersey did you order? i know the hollywood nights should come with mesh
I ordered the Away Kobe. I know the HN does come with mesh but I'd rather have the Away so I took a chance.  If it doesn't have mesh, I'll just return it. 

Does anyone remember how much the 2003 All star jerseys retailed for and if they came in multiple sizes or just Pro Cut? I swear I remember seeing the Jermaine Oneil 2003 ASG jersey go on clearance for like $60 at Against All Odds lol.

Does anyone remember how much the 2003 All star jerseys retailed for and if they came in multiple sizes or just Pro Cut? I swear I remember seeing the Jermaine Oneil 2003 ASG jersey go on clearance for like $60 at Against All Odds lol.

Cant recall the retail price but there were only repica and procut. The retail price might be $300.

Just FYI-The Lakerstore.com is having a sale and their authentics are only $177 shipped.  The guy on the phone also told me they have mesh numbers so I ordered one.  I'm not 100% sure he knew what he was talking about but I guess we will see. 

Damn..HN kb size M sold out already... well, $355 saved. LOL

One of M&N's worst remakes ever.
...and it's a very long list.
List some of the worst remakes please.
laugh.gif

List some of the worst remakes please.
laugh.gif
Not NBA, but they actually made a Warren Moon Pro Bowl jersey and used the wrong number entirely. It doesn't get much lazier from the research department than that.

Oh, and the 95-96 MJ AS with the upside down "2" on the back has to be up there.

Last edited:
@sixburgh  
mean.gif
 and
roll.gif
at using the wrong number entirely! You're right. That is lazy.

Like I've said before, there HAS TO BE a clause somewhere in Mitchell & Ness' contract

that keeps them from making the jerseys 100% accurate. There are errors on almost every

jersey.

Legit. Bought a jersey from that seller before.
Can I get the LC pls?
Looks legit to me just wondering why the shape looks so .... weird.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=331143624116
Does anyone else think this jersey looks a little off? I'm no expert but the "48" on the jock tag looks a little strange - not to mention that it is sewn all the way around (instead of just on the sides as I thought was customary with these Champions). The overall shape of the jersey looks a little off and the NBA logoman isn't great either.

@Zyzz  I agree almost all NBA jerseys are inaccurate. I want them answer the question why. I asked on the chat and got no reply.

What makes me mad is we know they are capable of making an accurate jersey, which I why I said there must be a clause.

For example why can't they put the entire basketball on the Phoenix jerseys, or the missing strip on the basketball on the Sonics jersey?

Can someone else ask? Maybe we can get an answer.

@Zyzz
 I agree almost all NBA jerseys are inaccurate. I want them answer the question why. I asked on the chat and got no reply.
What makes me mad is we know they are capable of making an accurate jersey, which I why I said there must be a clause.
For example why can't they put the entire basketball on the Phoenix jerseys, or the missing strip on the basketball on the Sonics jersey?

Can someone else ask? Maybe we can get an answer.

doubt their is a clause, would be stupid to get the rights to the jersey and player and skimp out on something for some odd reason.

its either they are stupid or they just dont care to make a 100% accurate product.

im going with they just dont care.

Hey there guys. Any info on this jersey? I'm unsure if it's an authentic, replica, etc?
From research, I think it may be Sidney Green. The jersey features the same style on Mike's rookie year, so it has to be at least 1984/5 I believe?
As well, I thought Rawlings made the jerseys during Jordan's rookie era?
There's no name on the rear, so that doesn't really help. I'm unsure if there's no name because it's a 'replica' or if it was before they added names to the back of the jersey.
I also found these photos of Sidney Green, but the numbers seem different on the front, and there's a name printed on the back, which makes me believe it could possibly be a replica/swingman
The jersey feels like high quality stuff, and the screen printing is pretty damn nice, especially comparing to what I'm used to from a Champion/Reebok replica.

Also, a list of players who wore 21 on the Bulls
Jim King (1971-1973)
Rick Adelman (1974)
Roger Burkman (1982)
Sidney Green (1984-1986)
Elston Turner (1987-1988)
Stacey King (1992-1993)
Cory Carr (1999)
Marcus Fizer (2001-2004)
Chris Duhon (2005-2008)
Hakim Warrick (2010)
Jimmy Butler (2012-2014)