Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

what do you guys think...?

Kobe 2010-11 Game issued Sunday lakers home jersey + dual signature or Kobe 2013-14 game issued hollywood jersey (not signed)?

Last edited:
I know it's sacrilegious to most of y'all but I added "running" pockets to my NBA shorts

phone pocket, wallet pocket, keyloop for my carabiner.

here goes my first pair (adidas), if I do cop the M&N pair, I'll most likely do the same.

haha

great idea with pockets!

i would not touch my game worn shorts but with others authentic... who knows:smile:

Last Heat Store sale jersey came in. LOVE the red alternates, but no mesh numbers this time. Disappointing even on sale. Oh well...

What's a descent site to cop some authentic/replica jerseys new and old, aside from NBAstore, M & N and Ebay. I've been looking for a Reggie Miller jersey and others for awhile

Last edited:
As intl. jersey enthusiast, pleasure when gettin your goods could delayed more than a month.. But when you receive it.. You know how its feel

my last month pick up haul

extra home work from M&N

damn bro, you're killing it:smokin

What's so great about mesh numbers? Excuse me as I've never seen or touched one in person.
Well, for one thing actual game jerseys have mesh numbers so ideally you want to have the same for accuracy's sake - and beyond that I think mesh numbers look and feel great. The 'fake mesh' twill crap is like a cheap replacement (I'd much rather have regular twill) and the outlines don't even have the right thickness most of the time.

Last edited:
What's so great about mesh numbers? Excuse me as I've never seen or touched one in person.
I wear my jersey's a TON in the summer, and ever since I was able to grab a few authentic Heat jersey's with mesh numbers, the difference is night and day. In terms of comfort they feel much better, accuracy obviously, and they are just higher quality over twill. For regular retail of $275 mesh should be a given. This was on sale for $165, but my whiteout Wade bought from the same sale (posted a few pages back) had mesh, also on sale. If they're gonna call these "authentic" they should be 100% EXACT, at least the Rev30's as it IS Adidas.

Well, for one thing actual game jerseys have mesh numbers so ideally you want to have the same for accuracy's sake - and beyond that I think mesh numbers look and feel great. The 'fake mesh' twill crap is like a cheap replacement (I'd much rather have regular twill) and the outlines don't even have the right thickness most of the time.
+1

How can mesh numbers feel more comfortable? I'm assuming, as I've never touched one, is because it's flexible and not stiff triple layer stitching?

looking for a game worn - issued warm up (size XL or XXL) and pants (size XL) Lakers season 1998-99

If anyone have for sale please contact me

Last edited:
How can mesh numbers feel more comfortable? I'm assuming, as I've never touched one, is because it's flexible and not stiff triple layer stitching?
That and there is no risk of creasing the numbers, the fake mesh numbers are just like the ones on swingmans and feel cheap. when you're paying $260 retail for a jersey that isnt exactly what the players wear its a bit of a kick in the guts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom