Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

A closer look at the auto'd 90s Bill Russell:
[/IMG]

So they didn't wear them yday against the Knicks in the end. Oh well... they'll wear them soon enough. that V-neck doesn't look so good though
Yeah it just looks a bit off these days and without jerry it looks a bit odd. ill still have to get one somehow either authentic or swingman

My fri
WOAH !!!!! Nice pickups. Where did you get the Portland jersey from ???

My friend bought it at the Madison Square Garden . There is / was a Sports memorabilia Store in the 90s
It was a Wall Hanger and the only one of this Kind for Sale. It Costa Coupé of hundred Dollars back in the glory 90s

So they didn't wear them yday against the Knicks in the end. Oh well... they'll wear them soon enough. that V-neck doesn't look so good though
clean.. i hope they make these available for purchase.

Well, the demand is quite massive so they are pretty sure the business will be huge for them.

is the demand really MASSIVE?

If not for you all on NT, I would never noticed or realized the significance of having mesh numbers.
And I'm sure that goes for 90% of the people who buy jerseys in this world lo.

is the demand really MASSIVE?

If not for you all on NT, I would never noticed or realized the significance of having mesh numbers.
And I'm sure that goes for 90% of the people who buy jerseys in this world lo.

Well mesh numbers are detail but help having a Jersey close to a gamer.
Still a great stuff to have !

Well mesh numbers are detail but help having a Jersey close to a gamer.
Still a great stuff to have !

not disagreeing w/ you, mesh >

Just my 2 cents on thinking that it's wanted in massive quantity by the world.. nah. May in the jersey circle, but we make up a very small %

hit or miss :lol:

ive seen plenty with twill. few with mesh.

cool jersey. Id take a CP3 for $100 :lol:

hey do you  guys think it would be worth it to get a jersey of one player, get the name off and get a different one sewn on?. like say that fullmoon jerseys on ebay is selling one for 30. say its the same # as a player id want just need new name. would it be cheaper to get that jersey and have a new name sewn on?

hey do you  guys think it would be worth it to get a jersey of one player, get the name off and get a different one sewn on?. like say that fullmoon jerseys on ebay is selling one for 30. say its the same # as a player id want just need new name. would it be cheaper to get that jersey and have a new name sewn on?

If. You keep the number it should be fine.
Names are stitched, numbers are glued plus stitched

namers are glued too. i was tryin to remove #12 howard from my rev30 lakers jersey

it wasn't good idea. if something will not help me (acetone) with glue and part of plastic downside number,

jersey will go to trash...

result of my "great" work

it's not a glue. as i said, it's some parts plastic layer

probably impossible to clean it.

it was easier to just burn it:smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom