Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

posted this up a few weeks back, lookin to move it quickly. sz 48 BNWT. $150 shipped.

"A key aspect of discussion has been placing Nike’s Swoosh logo and its Jordan Brand Jumpman logo on game-worn jerseys, a monumental shift from the NBA’s traditional on-court uniforms, which only features the league’s logo. Sources have noted that for the first time, packaged within the impending deal will be the freedom of the manufacturer to stitch its brand’s logo onto NBA jerseys. Currently, the extent of adidas‘s contract with the NBA limits the sportswear company to placing its logo on pregame jumpsuits."

anyone know if the warriors store at oracle has any authentic Curry Jerseys in a medium? I'm out of the country and can't call.

anyone know if the warriors store at oracle has any authentic Curry Jerseys in a medium? I'm out of the country and can't call.
just went to the second last regular season home game. I checked at two different team stores at Oracle. they told me authentics are sold out and I didn't see any. looks like next year. looking for a medium curry as well with mesh.

posted this up a few weeks back, lookin to move it quickly. sz 48 BNWT. $150 shipped.

If it was a 40 or 44 I would've bought it. Had to return my VC from the $100 sale because it was too big, and now no small sizes could be found for under retail.

Last edited:
I was gonna point that out earlier VC3FAN, I remember seeing a melo and a Durant around new york during ASW

Does anyone recall who posted the M&N Finals David Robinson? I know I saw it in here at some point. Will search thread soon I guess.

http://*************.com/news/jersey-spotlight-david-robinson-san-antonio-spurs-hardwood-classics-mitchell-ness/

In case you can't be bothered scrolling back :smile:  

SC website btw if link doesn't work.

Thanks bro...I just wanted to see some actual in hand pics. If nobody remembered I was just gonna search the thread but everybody came up clutch.

Lol...figures it would be you. You like it? Gonna most likely order it this week and try and off my Swingman. Is the dazzle on the sides thick or is it relatively flexable? The piping on the side of the Mourning is great, but the piping on the sides of the Kemp ASG is thick like a king size Snickers :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom