Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Yeah, the Hawks with that pattern is the dopest one. The others might look a bit generic, but for a one-off jersey, that's pretty solid. I hope the Blazers play on Christmas...

More from Uniwatch's twitter - HWC jerseys from adidas's Spring catalog:

That's a pretty awesome line-up

came home to this

awesome that those "the city" warrior jerseys are coming back....i have my richardson that i still magically fit into , it'd be cool to pair that up with a curry

can't wait to see the new sixers uni's

Yeah, the Hawks with that pattern is the dopest one. The others might look a bit generic, but for a one-off jersey, that's pretty solid. I hope the Blazers play on Christmas...

More from Uniwatch's twitter - HWC jerseys from adidas's Spring catalog:

That's a pretty awesome line-up

The cavs jersey is cool, They probably would have done the blue HWC or orange if they didn't do it back on 08/09

then again they could have done the old school cavs with eh light blue and the net logo

I wonder if its because of M&N why Adidas wont release any of they HWC as authentics

yeah thats pretty much the reason, which sucks.

so happy with my Navy blue Kyrie jersey. I am thinking about getting a second jersey in size M, but maybe I should wait until they release the Navy blue jersey with the REV30 material and just get two jerseys!

I'd like them to release the rev30 but I feel like that won't happen.

Theyll wait til next year for the rev 30 navy. Just in case a gold banner ends up on the back of it.

Last edited:
I love that Iverson Pistons jersey. Think it's mad cool to get jerseys of legends that played on random teams for a short period. I'll always regret not buying the Penny and T Mac Knicks jerseys :smh:

picked these up. love em.

nice iverson dc

worth noting, the on court warm up jackets (the clean ones with the stripe) are on clearance sale for lids

Last edited:
If you want to add something to it, look to see if anyone on EBAY is selling the 35 year anniversary patch. They gave them to people who attended the last game in Newark ( and a bunch to the season ticket holders, mine was put on a beanie i believe.....)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Jersey-...041?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58b20161b1
yeah, but your patch is incorrect, wasn't at jerseys

this is correct patch

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Official-NB...817?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item462c8b5e19

My "authentic" collection so far...

All my Rev30's are mesh numbers and have been shortened to roughly 32".

When you say you got them shortened, what is 32" equivalent to? A Large 44?

Also, when you get your rev's tailored down, does it effect the fit around the collar/shoulder?

For example, with your 2xl's, I'm sure that the collar area is/was bigger than say a Medium, or Large, so how did you fix that or did you just leave it as is?

Anybody here an expert on tackle twill stain removal?

I stripped an old sand knit and the dye from the tackle twill stained the jersey (blue twill, white jersey). I tried pre soaking in oxiclean max force, then washing with a mix of detergent and oxi, finally an oxiclean all purpose soak overnight and the stains wont budge. Its like the dye has been sublimated into the mesh.

Im considering bleaching the jersey now, if anyone has any advice on this thatd be great

When you say you got them shortened, what is 32" equivalent to? A Large 44?

Also, when you get your rev's tailored down, does it effect the fit around the collar/shoulder?

For example, with your 2xl's, I'm sure that the collar area is/was bigger than say a Medium, or Large, so how did you fix that or did you just leave it as is?

Yeah roughly a 44 in M&N length. I basically just measured my Swingman jersey's that I thought fit the best and had the lady just match it up, it just happened to be around 32 or 32.5" which is what the M&N 44 is. When I stand up straight, hands relaxed the jersey comes to my finger tips, with some variations here and there basically.

As for the arm and neck holes, I'm not sure how much they differ from size to size but I did have a L in the Rev30 LeBron home Heat, and it was tight AF, so for my size/build the XL or 2XL arm and neck holes fit perfect. I'm 5'9" 194lbs 45" chest and a 32" waist to give you an idea of my build. I need the room.

Yeah roughly a 44 in M&N length. I basically just measured my Swingman jersey's that I thought fit the best and had the lady just match it up, it just happened to be around 32 or 32.5" which is what the M&N 44 is. When I stand up straight, hands relaxed the jersey comes to my finger tips, with some variations here and there basically.

As for the arm and neck holes, I'm not sure how much they differ from size to size but I did have a L in the Rev30 LeBron home Heat, and it was tight AF, so for my size/build the XL or 2XL arm and neck holes fit perfect. I'm 5'9" 194lbs 45" chest and a 32" waist to give you an idea of my build. I need the room.

Thanks for the response bro.

I'm a skinny dude, 5'10" 165, so I'm scared to buy a XL rev30 to size it down because I'm afraid that the neck hole and collar/shoulder area will be loose AF lol.

Just copped that KD for a "cheap" price, so i'll let that be my guinea.

Thanks for the response bro.

I'm a skinny dude, 5'10" 165, so I'm scared to buy a XL rev30 to size it down because I'm afraid that the neck hole and collar/shoulder area will be loose AF lol.

Just copped that KD for a "cheap" price, so i'll let that be my guinea.

They all need to be shortened somehow because I think they start at like 36". The XL might be a touch baggy for you but most likely still workable IMO.

Back
Top Bottom