Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

1st released for $300 but went on sale for $150 when I got mine. So

Thanks guys, whats a fair price on this?

Thanks I just copped , I been in Jamaica since Saturday and was wondering how I would cop the jersey.

Well.. to hell with it!

Just ordered up The Shrug sz 40 to the UK. With the added $60 in tax on top of shipping I paid $363.14!

God help me if the blood sucking customs officers in the UK then add extra tax and charges on top of that! This is set to be the most expensive retail jersey in history for me!

even if numbers are mesh i wouldn't buy lj cavs jersey with logo in front
don't like unmatched jerseys
bron didn't play in that style jersey
if u don't care, just find cheap cavs blank on ebay and ship it to EPS, it will cost u 110-175 depends on how cheap blank u will find...

pretty much what I did, don't mind at all that Bron didn't wear it specifically, love the Cav's logo on the back instead of the logoman

it was the second part of my EPS order, the mesh is actually the same yellow colour my camera just made it washed out:

You think that's bad, it can only get worse once the jersey arrives here and is intercepted by customs and they charge VAT on top of that.

At least I'll be the only person in the UK stupid enough to pay that price and therefore the only person who owns this jersey! [emoji]128542[/emoji]

You think that's bad, it can only get worse once the jersey arrives here and is intercepted by customs and they charge VAT on top of that.

At least I'll be the only person in the UK stupid enough to pay that price and therefore the only person who owns this jersey! [emoji]128542[/emoji]
Its $400 aud for me to get it, i feel your pain man 
tired.gif

questions about EPS.

They they have a list of types of numbers and jerseys they can customize? Like if you send in ANY blank they can customize it to match what the actual team wore?

questions about EPS.

They they have a list of types of numbers and jerseys they can customize? Like if you send in ANY blank they can customize it to match what the actual team wore?
pretty sure they do all. It takes so long because they have to custom make each individual order. They are all made to order.

How does this sit and the 45 sells out?!

I put it down to the 45 being stitched and your average jersey buyer not willing to fork out so much for a screened jersey

At least there's someone else on here to share the sorrow!
laugh.gif

I take it they charged you the extra "Import charges" at checkout?
Nah, its all exchange rate. comes to $299 but we only get 75c to the american dollar so the price jacks up a 1/4 
mean.gif
 we doesn't get import tax unless its over $1000 aud luckly

How does this sit and the 45 sells out?!

I put it down to the 45 being stitched and your average jersey buyer not willing to fork out so much for a screened jersey

Its not sitting, its been going OOS all morning. Same thing happend with the 45 where it restocked all throughout the day then hasnt restocked since. Im gonna assume this is gonnabe just as limited as that 45

Personally, I feel the 45 is more iconic as a jersey. Most casual fans would choose that one because it's symbolic of his return. But give it time, 48 and below will be gone permanently.

It is iconic but this is a cool jersey too. I just like it bc it's screened. It if was stitched I probably wouldn't even cop if you want me to be honest

I know back in the day these were screen printed, but I just can't get myself to drop $275 on a screen printed jersey.

Back
Top Bottom